Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I need help with trainership and learning through Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

MerciG777

2024 Supporter
Please Pray for me. As we believers we encounter many different challenges while growing in Christ.

But I desire to step forward serve like a waiter. And we are all jn need of Gods guidance.

But I lack knowledge in some areas in which is designed for my purpose.

But I desire to step forward serve like a waiter. And we are all jn need of Gods guidance.

But I lack knowledge in some areas in which is designed for my purpose

The best advice I can give is to talk to your minister about your desire to serve.
There are always opertunities to serve in a church, if there isn't the minister will know of near by churches in need of volunteers.

You say you lack knowledge. Knowledge of what?
Again talk to your minister about what you see as a lack of knowledge. He will be able to suggest books you can read, Web site and possible correspondence courses you can study with.

The best advice even better is talk to Jesus ,
not just a few times a day, not just daily , but very frequently all the time concerning everything.
He is our Teacher, Savior, Wisdom, Shepherd, Knowledge, Strength

Please Pray for me. As we believers we encounter many different challenges while growing in Christ.

But I lack knowledge in some areas in which is designed for my purpose.
Hey All,
MerciG777 , that desire is called a calling. Please do not let the fear of thinking you do not know enough keep you from your service. There is a place for in His service. That is why you are getting the urge.
If you need to learn something before you can do whatever you seek, then you will. If God guides us to something, He will provide the way, and give you a passion to pursue the task as well. Look at all the times Paul had problems delivering the gospel. Yet he did it anyway. Why? Because teaching the gospel was a calling. Teaching was not just a hobby to Paul.

Let's pray:
Father, we come before you today with praise and thanksgiving for your love for us. We do not deserve it. Yet you give it to us anyway. Thank You for being mindful of us, and that you desire us to talk to you. MerciG777 has the call to serve Lord but feels she needs more knowledge. Well we know that You are the giver of knowledge. Please guide her to what she needs to learn. Then eqiped with your love, and what she learns, use her for your glory. We thank you and ask this in our Saviour Jesus' precious name, amen.

Now it is your turn MerciG777. Pray, learn, go, do.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back