Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm new and I have a question:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

sadiebelle

I have read the TOS for this forum and it's pretty much like the TOS for all other forums. One question: As I read through threads, I see an awful lot of violations to the TOS. Particularly rule #6.

I saw one member tell another member to, "...save your condescending crap." I'm sure there are moderators and such, but is there a formal, christian way to either remind a fellow Christian to behave in a civil manner or a way to report offenders?
Thanks.

Welcome Sadiebelle!! You can PM any moderator if you see a problem. I try to keep up with every thread in my forums but don't always have enough time.

Enjoy the site! :biggrin

Hello and welcome. If you see a problem in a forum PM me or any of the other moderators and they will attend to the violation.

Thanx for the warm welcome! I've been enjoying the site so far.
:biggrin

Scott is correct. If there is something that you feel we should check, let any of us know. It's best to report a problem to the section mod or admins, but if someone else is online and an admin is not you can notify them.

I'm glad you are enjoying the forums, welcome aboard. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back