Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm new/ God's Grace

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jim62

When I was 20 months old my father killed my mother, she died at age 21 in 1964. My mothers, mom took me and did the best she could being a alcoholic. I was abused alot as a child. I quit school 9th grade, got a job at a clothing factory,in south NJ. That's were I met a sweet lady, that for 3 months tryed telling me about Jesus. And for 3 months, I put her off, till one day I got to work, and just like other days, she talked about Jesus, but this time her words HIT me.
And at the age of 18 I came to know Christ as my saviour, that was 24 years ago. most of my family is with the Lord, I know, I told them about Jesus and they took him by faith, and the finished work, of what he did on the cross.
Today I have a prison ministry, mostly death row, and them doing life. I started the ministry after having my little girl that had 8 brain surgerys starting at age 5 months, now shes 7 years old and doing great. This is just a small part of what God has blessed me through. Thank you Lord!

Wow, the Lord has brought you through alot. Praise God!

Welcome to our forums! :angel:

Hello and welcome. I am very joyful that you have found the Lord and He has enabled you to over come much pain in your life. I hope you enjoy the online community and look forward to reading future posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back