Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] In need of prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

amissionaryheart

Hey all,

Kinda' new to this forum... but I'm in need of some prayer. I have an amazing job and I'm doing well in school (I'm about to graduate College)... but I am really struggling with serious depression. I hide it really well, and the area I live in isn't exactly keen on available services so I really have no choice about getting help... there isn't any available. I'm praying hard that God will keep me strong. Please pray with me.

Thanks,

Mary

Hi Mary, welcome to the site! I'm sorry that you feel so alone where you are, and I pray that the Lord will show you who you can talk to about your troubles. God bless :pray

there's no physchlogist in your area? well any way

lord you can heal her, let her know that you died for her on the cross and you can and will heal her on the cross amen. i believe that its yours and he will heal you.

welcome jason

Hi, Mary. I'm new here too. My heart really goes out to you. I know exactly how you feel and what pain you're going through. I just asked the Lord to show me how to pray for you, and He showed me to pray like this: I asked that God would send his fiery angels to destroy all the works of the enemy over your life right now, and I also asked that this spirit or spirits who is tormenting you with depression will be taken away and forbidden to come back to torment you. I pray also that the joy of the Lord will overwhelm you. In Jesus' name I ask that it all be so. God bless you.

Yes Lord and that you would surround Mary with the Fire of the Holy Spirit, the spirit of joy and peace and Love and that she would find strength when she reads your Word and that the knowledge of the Word be planted deep within her heart and continue to be life to her in Jesus Name. Amen

Hi Mary.. :wave

I used to suffer from depression and feel for you...
The Lord Jesus Christ can do anything and you must believe that, I mean, He absolutely swept me off my feet and healed me! so He can surely heal you too.. ;)

'I pray now that all negative forces in and around you be gone in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth..
The blood of Christ cleanses us and strengthens us. Oh Lord please undertake for Mary and draw near her during her trials and let your name be glorified, for you are our love and strength, and we are so weak without you.'

I pray all this in the precious name of our Saviour - Jesus Christ..
:amen

http://getwiththeword.blogspot.com/

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back