Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] It's A Christmas Miracle!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
So, I decided to post this as a testimony because I truly saw what happens when you have faith in the Lord to take care of you. I was really sick last night after Christmas Eve services with a migraine and throwing up quite a lot. I started to cry because I was in such pain but that's the sound that God hates most of all to hear His children crying so He came to me and comforted me and then not knowing what else to do I prayed for the pain to go away. That's when He told me to have faith and it'll be finished and it was. I truly believe He cured me once I just came to Him and asked for it. It's pretty simple when it comes right down to it because that's all I had to do in the first place. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back