Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just writing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I got up early early again! In my small southern city. Or rather in my modest nice apartment in a complex in a small southern city. šŸ™ļø
I got in my vehicle šŸš— and drove around a bitā€¦I really shouldnā€™t have my glasses were not clean and neither was the windshield for some reasonā€¦but I did andā€¦

At nearly 40! With a label šŸ·ļø of schizophrenia ! I seem to have adultedā€¦note the past tense itā€™s a blessing in and of itselfā€¦a bit.

The small southern city šŸŒƒ is pretty much America šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø with a southern drawl lots of bbq šŸ– joints and a rather frightening number of SBC churches ā›Ŗļø. Andā€¦

As I drove I almost felt as if I was in the Polar Express. Dark dark darkā€¦cool and crispā€¦headlights and sometimes street lights especially in the sprawl. And there is always sprawl in any city USA .
Iā€™ve adulted in Christ Jesus who alone can truly save anyone and truthfully? Only Jesus Christ is able to adult me for some reason any number of reasons.

My parents are amazing and probably waking up ā¬†ļø now in their house šŸ  in a nearby small southern town. Donā€™t get sentimental because small southern towns never were what they pretended to be. Then again no place ever was or isā€¦

Their town saw a housing boom šŸ’„ and now the population is set to double just like thatā€¦

It isnā€™t just that the population is growing there or that this small southern city šŸ™ļø is growing too and has grown alreadyā€¦

Itā€™s that more people move and even more people move in their place and nothing is the same as 20 10 even 5 years ago. Everyone is more about their own business šŸ§‘ā€šŸ’¼ and whatā€™s in it for them and their family and friendsā€¦I see now friends are a passing thing anyway friends today forgotten tomorrowā€¦.

Maybe itā€™s the true cooling down of life and intensity of it allā€¦that gets to me.

Maybe weā€™re all on the polar express?

Back