Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Knock, Knock...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Blessed

Just wanted to say hi. I have been lurking here for a few days now and I very much like what I read here, so I decided to join.

God bless this place and all who come to read.

Thank you!!!! I am happy to be here. Just to share a wee bit about myself... nothing like being the newbie on the board!

I live in Alaska, married, 3 kids, stay at home momma who enjoys the outdoors, loves to backpack, kayak and when I have my days "off" I spend it at a soup kitchen helping the homeless.

Christ is my utmost and while my knees are bloodied from falling... He manages to bandage them up after a good and thorough cleaning! :biggrin

I enjoy boards and love to read about how Christ is working in the lives of people all over the world. I am not on the computer as much as I use to be, but if I am I am on AIM so IM me if ya wanna chat.

I think that is enuff for now. Be blessed!

Hi, I'm a newbie too...just taking a look around for now.

Hey Dime, Noc, Mac, Destiny, jess. We got another Georgia person! Welcome to the forums Jen. Feel free to make you own intro thread. 8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back