Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Left Behind: The Kids TV Series

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasmine

I've actually thought of that Left Behind: The Kids could be turn into a TV Series. It would work well episodically, even better than try to cram them into movies.

It would follow the books closely, even if some things would require some changes or some things expanded on. We might see each of the kids background before the Rapture. We might see more of the Global Community Middle School. We might get to see Chaya Stein talking with Tom just before the Rapture. We might see John Preston getting drafted to the GC Navy and talking with Carl Menninger. We might even get to see Natalie Bishop trying to talk with Claudia Zander about God.

Then of course there are some things to be concerned about, like the stereotype depictions of African-Americans, Jews, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Native Americans, Hispanics, etc.

If Dallas Jenkins and Randy LaHaye have any involvement, it would certainly be a plus!

Do you think a Left Behind: The Kids TV Series could be done? Any ideas for what could be expanded on? Is there anything you might be concern about?

The Global Community Middle School sounds like such a 'Inclusive' place.G.C.M.S?,was that in the original 'Left Behind' series?,I hear 'Global Community' all of the time now.

The Global Community Middle School sounds like such a 'Inclusive' place.G.C.M.S?,was that in the original 'Left Behind' series?,I hear 'Global Community' all of the time now.
It does sound inclusive. I think it was only the kids series, but it's not talked about as much as Nicolae Carpathia High School. That's why I think that a TV series could do more with Global Community Middle School.

I also been kind of been wondering if Left Behind: The Kids could overlap with the adult series. They take place at the same time, though taken from different angles.

It could even been done chronologically, especially if it was done episodically. Here are some ideas that we could see-

Rayford Steele learning how to be a pilot.

Nicolae Carpathia's childhood and going into the Parliament of Romania.

Suhail Akbar and Nelson Stefanich at the Madrid Military Academy (I honestly don't know if that's in Spain, but that's besides the point).

Raymie Steele and Ryan Daley become best friends when they were in Kindergarten.

Lionel Washington and his family moving from Chicago to Mount Prospect.

Vicki Byrne's family getting converted at a concert in a trailer park.

Judd Thompson, JR going to church as a child then watch him starting falling away.

We could also see the kids during the time of Millennium.

There are just random ideas that we could see done chronologically. Well, given that the kids version never got a prequel or a sequel, different backstories and the Millennium from the Kids perspective would be idea.

Back