Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Luke 10:19 diffu. art

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Luke 10:19 "Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and crush them. Nothing will injure you" NLT

You thinking about buying a snake?

The people in them eat snakes and in another picture, a scorpion.

I now think of Mark 16:18 .

The people are unharmed even though they eat snakes and scorpion.
Mark 16:14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

When you read the full context then you will see that even if one gets bit by a snake or stung by a scorpion or accidentally drink any deadly thing, if they truly trust in God they will recover of these poisonous things. Some people do eat snakes and scorpions, but they remove the poison from them before they do.

not really. They can grow quite big, and need much.

Thanks for giving the Bible version. I'd suggest using NASB 1900 versions as your main Bible. most accurate.

Thank you for your opinion on Bible choices. I prefer the KJV but will cite NLT here for ease of instruction. But many thanks!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back