Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Miracles in Citrus County

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
My pastor informed me tonight of a miracle in the works for our county.
Between now and Christmas, my pastor and a couple of other pastors will go to every middle school and every high school and are given permission by the county commissioners to preach the Gospel and get these kids saved!
It doesn't seem possible in America anymore but it is happening here right now.
Praise the Lord!
This is the revival we heard about before the end comes.

Between now and Christmas, my pastor and a couple of other pastors will go to every middle school and every high school and are given permission by the county commissioners to preach the Gospel and get these kids saved!
Praise the Lord!
You mean school board.well they will be reaching Nathan as he lives in Brooksville which is in Citrus county.

Praise the Lord!
Unbelievable in our day of secularism and anti-Christian sentiments.
With God all things are possible!

Maybe we've reached a point where there is no where else to go but back?
When at the bottom, the only direction to go is UP!

Let's remember this effort in prayer.

Wondering

Praise the Lord!
I've been praying for it. (along with probably a couple million other believers)

The pastors have been getting into all the schools but for one elementary school in the whole county.
Some into the school, some on school grounds.
Each school makes their own decision on the matter.
I don't know more than that.
The pastor wasn't at church tonight.
He has a bunch of youth up at a camp retreat somewhere in northern Florida.

Praise the Lord!

This revival before the end times you speak of...do you have Scripture for it? I'm not doubting what you're saying, I'm just confused. I've heard Pentecostals talk about that, and I've heard other Christians focus more on a Great Deception and The Great Falling Away.

Thanks.

This revival before the end times you speak of...do you have Scripture for it? I'm not doubting what you're saying, I'm just confused. I've heard Pentecostals talk about that, and I've heard other Christians focus more on a Great Deception and The Great Falling Away.

Thanks.
Good morning, it's the passage in Joel that I believe has never been fulfilled, thus we still look for it to happen.
Some will say it has been fulfilled, but I don't see where.

Joel 2:28-32;

“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls.

I don't know all that has happened at the schools with my pastor these last couple of weeks.
Right now he is on overload preparing for Saturday night, our Christmas Eve /Service at City Hall.
This hasn't happened here before, at least in anyone's recent memory.
We are praying for miracles, especially the miracle of salvation.
Outdoor events are always very different.
Saturday evening temperature is expected to be in the mid-70's, not a White Christmas but comfortable for outside activities.
We expect an exciting evening to say the least.

As you can see, he talks of the blood moon here.
It is talked of so much by people today because of the blood moons we are seeing.
We look for "thee" blood moon to occur that will bring about the end.
I've heard of these blood moons. When they happen, something out of the ordinary happens.
If I remember right, the last time was in 47 when Israel became a nation. I might be wrong.
Plus, some planets are lining up or something. I don't like to think about the end times so I don't retain much
information about this. I just don't see how we could continue like this...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back