Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Movies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

Lady in waiting

So what are your fav movies? Mive are the LOTR movies! :Fade-color :B-fly:

My favorite movie is the Hangman's Curse. It's from a book by Frank Peratti (a Christian author). The movie has great Christian values.

my favorite is an old black and white called 'sorry wrong number' it's a cool freaky one with barbara stanwick and what's his name.. i forget.. i think maybe spencer tracy..

i would have to bring up the star wars saga. ooooh yeeea. best ever

Good Will Hunting, Van Wilder, Jerry Maguire, and High Fidelity... to name a few.

WOOHOO! NO PIRATES OF THE CARBBEAN!!!! I've had enough with that movie! Ummm, I like old stuff.

has anybody seen Shrek 2? I luv that movie, it's hilarious :biggrin

umm lets see.... Lord of the Rings, StarWars, Pirates, The Princess Bride, and probly a ton of others that i can't think of right now

Lord of the Rings, Pirates,Spiderman, Tommy Boy... I have more than that, but I don't wanna list them. :tongue

Lord of the Rings, Pirates,Spiderman, Tommy Boy... I have more than that, but I don't wanna list them. :tongue

Has anyone seen Open Water? I've hears it's really good.

I saw Open Water. I took my wife because she has a horrible fear of sharks. So extra fun for me. :evil:

Anyway, I liked the movie. It is shot in freestyle mode that makes you feel like you are there with them. It is very intense. I enjoyed it.

Quath

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back