Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] My experience in the Ministry

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My expereince in the Ministry:
EARLY STUDENT MINISTRY:

I came to the Lord in 1979 with great deliverance from witchcraft and demon possession After I became a child of God I start ministering the Word of God without any theological training and I had started ministry by distributing tracts in the street and bus station and railway station, market places and schools and colleges. The people are so surprised to see me a minister in a young age. The matter of fact that unbelievers naturally they enjoy the world as they think but the Lord really mended me and moulded me to be a servant of God by serving like this way.

Even when the catholic brothers and sisters when they saw me serving Him such a young age they thought of getting me to their parish to give training as Priest. But I have got salvation from the Lord Jesus Christ and anointed me by His spirit with sign of tongues and miracles. Praise the Lord!!!

As the Scripture says And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. Romans 8:30
Even Christian brothers and sisters started encouraged me more because of power of God founded in my life.
EARLY STUDENT MINISTRY:
In 1979 I had got admission in B.Sc the first day of my entry in my class I stood before other students and I confessed that I am a Christian not by birth but by born again from Hindu through deliverance of demon possess and witchcraft . It was so confusing them and ridicule me and I stated that I would not join with them to do any evil activities such as strike, smoke nor drugs etc. It made them to upset and they used to called me Hallelujah and Jesus Saves and more!!!!!!
Well it was secular college and all of them are Hindus and none of the Christian I could meet in the college. The Lord put me more burden of reaching the students anyway before I finishes the course. Then I used to have an half hour lunch break I take my meal only 15 minutes and rest of the minutes starts to pray for the college students to see come the Lord. First year I could not see anything happened but I never given up and showed myself good Christian studying well and getting good marks and good behavior and talk always about Jesus to other students and they people tittled me CRAZY CHRISTIAN.
I continued the Lord's ministry bye helping other students whenever need arises. First year but there was no one came to the Lord. I used to have fellowship with (UESI)UNION EVANGELICAL STUDENT OF INDIA and they also prayed with me to see some students to come to the Lord. But it was not happened immediately. during two months college vacation I prayed a lot to start prayer group in the college itself.
Second year I was praying to the Lord use me widely to lift up His name! I used to wake up early in the morning like at 3 am to finish my devotion and assignments and catch the train for Chennai It takes me to reach an hour and then switch to another bus to college. So around one and half hour travel my home town. One fine morning I was as usually got up at 3 am and I was reading my bible and praying that time the Spirit of the Lord very clearly spoke to me to go college at the earliest. I obeyed and went to the college before an hour time. I just praying and walking toward college gate but the spirit of the Lord instructed me to take tracks which is already in my bag and took it out . There is an big refugee colony behind of my college and the spirit of the Lord told me to walk there and it was strange I was filled with Spirit and walking 10 minutes and the Spirit of the Lord stopped me in front of the house and said go and talk with them. But i got little hesitation because i did not know them nor they knew me. Because of His guidance I went to the house and knocking the door and introduced about myself to them and said that I am a Christian the Spirit of the Lord told me to talk about Him to all of you.
Immediately the woman who opened the door was widow and cried with tears we are catholics and expecting some one to come and encourage us to over come unspoken problem that we are undergoing right now. Then I shared the Gospel and my testimony to them how I became a Christian. The woman explained everything and I started going their house about 10 members of their family came to the Lord after 6 months time and took them to our church and baptized them in water Praise God!
I continued my college ministry and the brothers and sisters from UESI also prayed for me I found a brother from my college a Christian studying in first years who is having same mind as I had. Then I explained and shared with my zeal to reach this college student for Jesus. and I asked him to join with me to pray everyday at lunch hour.
Finally me and him we prayed and asked God's guidance to lead us to reach. the same year we reached 10 students and we use to gather there was a Christian school just five minutes walk and took all of them and we started basic bible study and discipleship course and we had students retreat for them under UESI Every body amazed to see how the Lord was working in a Hindu college and with thanks giving meeting we finished second year. But other students and college staff did not know anything of what we are doing.
In third year I found one of our English Professor was a Christian Her name was Mrs Primila Newsam who is so much passion of reaching young boys and girls for Jesus and she came to about me and she was one of the great encouragement to me to reach the students. Beside that I was been selected as a President for entire Chennai in UESI and then I approached Gideon International in India to distribute the bibles in the college campus. Then replied back to me to get a permission from the Principal. Next day I went to the Principal office and asked the permission to distribute the bibles then he took this petition to College union to release the permission. Of course here has started the problem some of the most of the college students opposed to bring such thing to happened and after a lot of prayer and fasting from our Christian students , the principal of the college and board of students union agreed with reservation. By His grace I brought the team of Gideon and distributed New Testament to all the students. The reaction of this the Lord brought 5 more students and the entire college got annoyed and became chaois and strike took place in order to remove me from the college.
The next day while I was enter into the college one our believer student stopped me to get into college because Principal has prepared the dismis order the reason was that I have convereted about 16 students in the college as a christian.
As soon as I heard I asked Gospel team of our college to pray with fasting for me that I may meet Director of the college in order to remove dismiss order against me the Lord gave me a verse I John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
With this verse I faced Director who was ready to talk with me
He gave only five minutes and he asked first question was my name is Hindu name how come I am propagating Christian Gospel to the students. Within the time I explained how I became Christian. He was so surprised and he called Principal on phone and hold back dismiss order till further enquiry in between times college was closed without any further notice and this matter went to the press and they published all national news papers saying the student converted 16 students into Christianity and the college was closed indefinitely.
As soon as it came my parents and brothers and sisters were so unhappy of what I am doing and upset with me.
Finally the college board asked me to appear for enquiry and found and announced I am not guilty of their conversion. it is their own individual decision to follow Christianity although i was an introducer of the Gospel still it is not from me. Then I explained that I have no power to convert any one but it is from God whom I believe is living.
At last the college was opened after two months and final exams took place.By His grace and power I have gone through the exam with first class and the pupil those are opposed and against me they were all failed and reappeared.
About the 16 students in that college the Lord brought them and we had great thanks giving meeting and they all were baptized in the water in our church.
Praise God and glory to God!!!!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back