Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Girlfriend has an ecoptic pregnancy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Daniel85

The other day my girlfriend called me and sounded scared to death and told me to come home now. I went home immediately and she met me at the door crying and it took me at least 5 minutes to calm her down. When she relaxed she told me she took 5 pregnancy tests all postive, but the problem is she has an IUD for 6 years and she knew it has not fallen out and was worried because she knew the risk of an baby with an IUD.

We went to the doctor immediately driving in silence and prayinf the entire tie. After several hours of test our worse fears were confirmed the baby implanted in the tube not the womb. The doctor wants her started on methotrexate soon to remove the baby. She has been imposible to calm down and is making every excuse to blame herself.

I feel so helpless right now all I go do is pray and try to find some support groups for her. I called her sister she should be here form Houston next weekend and I think that will help her.

I need support and advice for this.

Very sorry to hear of this Daniel85. I will certainly pray for you and your girlfriend. You mentioned that you pray. How is your relationship with God? Do you and your girlfriend have a church? Are you seeking spiritual guidances and support?

Man, that sounds tough to go through. I bet that a flood of thoughts are going through your mind right now and you're overwhelmed and she's overwhelmed. I pray that God will give you peace and wisdom on what decisions to take. If you ever want someone to talk to man I'm a good listener and I'm hear for you.

While it's true that God is in control, He also expects His believers to abtain from sex outside of marriage. Daniel85 and his girlfriend should come together and seek repentence from God.

I will be praying .... :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back