Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Prayer journal

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

2BGRACE

I would like to use this as my prayer journal so that I can look back and see how God has blessed me.

1. Today I pray that my business will get better. I am contemplating filing bankruptcy soon as my investment properties are at risk without tenants.

2. I pray that my new friend goes through his divorce next week and that if God has it for him to reunite with his wife, then let it be. If not, then I would like to be able to get to know him better.
I know that this is a very tough time for him and I ask for God's wisdom and direction in his life. I know that he trusts God and he is a believer. He is a firm believer that no matter what is happening in our lives, or how bleak it may seem, God is in control and he has a plan.

3. I pray for my son's salvation. He accepted the Lord when he was 12 and since adulthood has drifted. I ask that the Lord bring him to serve him back and glorify him once again.

4. I pray that my daughter who is so kind and decent will accept the Lord as well has her wonderful loving fiance. I didnt raise her in the church as I became a Christian after she moved out of the house.

5. I pray for my own salvation as sometimes I dont feel as if I am following Jesus but there are other external things pulling me away. I sometimes feel that the Lord does not bless me with what I ask because I am not a good Christian. I want to get closer to him and have more faith..the faith of Abraham.

This forum is, without a doubt, an excellent place to request prayer from the community. But forums typically are not really designed for proper prayer journaling. You might have a look at http://reigningfish.com. It is designed to be an actual prayer journaling web application.

I'm' not trying to pull you away from this website, though. My webiste has a much different focus than christianforums.net. So, please post your prayers here often. This is an excellent bunch of Christians, and it is always a good idea to get as much prayer as you can.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back