Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

..new member from germany

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

zandiz

Hello @all!
It's fantastic that this forum exists and that I've had the opportunity to join. I'm looking forward to many inspiring discussions and contributions.

My faith plays a central role in my life. For over 35 years, I've been an active and devout Christian, and I find great joy and community in my local Pentecostal church. This journey of faith has been a guiding force in both my personal and professional life.

I deeply value your visit and would greatly appreciate any constructive feedback you might have. I'm looking forward to advancing my latest project , search for Supernatural Divine Motivation page on youtube .

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think 🤔 following Jesus in Germany 🇩🇪 is easier or perhaps more difficult than in other affluent developed nations? I’m always curious 👀 about social fact…

Welcome 🙏

Willkommen, Freund! Ich komme aus Kanada und ich spreche etwas Deutsch. Es ist eine schöne Sprache! Ich will nach Deutschland gehen, aber Ich habe kein Geld lol

Back