Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NO MORE!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

silent_angel

Every since i've started talking more and more about God...i've had people sit here on this very site telling to shut up. well, i've had it...i won't shut up, i won't back down. i won't give up and i won't let up. i've spent most of my time going around this site and sharing what i've learn in emails and just reading the bible.

i know that i'm young when it comes ote hte family of God...but you know what...i'm not at the same time. i grow up in a God loving home...we didn't study what i study how nor was in every the same way but it all was the same message. i may ever be older in the Chirstian family than some ppl think. i know that i'm not a perfect christian and i that i still listen to what the devil tells me but guess what...that doesn't do a thing to me.

i've spent time listening to songs that aren't really what christian's should be listening to but if you ever did listen to hte words you see that sometime the word say sometime htat makes a hole lot ot sense. here's part of a song but a guy named Eminem...have you heard of him. i'm places some verse of one of his somgs. read them.

"theres a lot of 'shit' i keep bottled up that hurts deep inside my soul. this boulder on my shoulder gets heave and harder to hold. this load is like the weight of the world and i think my neck is breaking. hsould i give up or try to live up to there expectations."

"the years that i've wasted is nothing ot the tears that i've tasted. its over, theirs no reason ot cry no more."

"sunddle it seems that my shoulder blades have just shifted . its like the greatest gift you can get is the weight hats been lifted."

i bet that not many ppl here have heard 'Hailie's song' by Eminem. its one of his songs that is about his little girl and he doesn't cuse as much as his other songs. for a rapper...his words could be used to talk aobut GOd. think about it. the boulder is our sins. the pain...the guilty we have for our sins. thewiehgt thats been lifter...Jesus helping us carry our load.

you see...i'm not going to shut up...and their is nothing ppl can do about it. so if you do ahve a problem with me and my freedom of speech and religion...then speak now or forever hold you mouth shut. i don't want you to start something that i'm going to beat you at. i dare anyone to challege me and say that i'm worng...b/c if you think so them fine...your in a hole now. email me at SILENT_ANGEL86@MSN.COM and we'll chat.

as for everyone who thinks that this is true that we, as christian are placed at the foot of man...stand up and send this to someone you know who needs a little help and needs the help to stand up and and say "i'm christian and there ain't a darn thing you can do about it."

Luke9:23 nad 1 John 2:6 basically says this...
"DISCIPLE
"the choise has been made.
"there no looking back.
"i have stepped over the line.
"i won't let up, back up,
give up, or shut up

"my focus is clear,
"my path straight,
"my God reiable.
i'M A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST!"

beaing voacal is a good thing as long as you are building up not bring down. Please do not shut up. :B-fly:

the way i see it is this. too many in the Church play the Church game. they go to church and they post on this site and others yet in their daily lives they are the world. this should not be. the see someone being "too religious" and they say be quiet. they dont want to offend anyone that is new by the truth. especialy when it comes to eternal damnation. yep i said damnation. too many Christians butter up the truth so its easier to take. Jesus Himself spoke about it. and after He healed a mans eyes He even told him to straighten up or worse things will happen. basically when people see other people being outspoken and saying contriversal things people want them to shut up. correct. what would happen if i put a post on here that said, "if you donot follow Christ you will go to hell." i think i would be told to be alittle more sensitive to where people are. i do not say this to be mean in anyway. i say this because i see far to much hipocracy in the church today. am i correct? or am i being unsensitive to where people are.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back