Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Oats!!!???

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mike

It's been 5 days since Oats was last on line and 7 since he posted last and he was not in a good state of mind. Wondering if anyone has heard from him via PM, email or otherwise.

He hasn't been on line, but still a shout out to Oats! Prayers to you, bro! :pray :pray :pray

I sent him a PM 2 days ago and have heard nothing. Anyone have any personal details?

We can PM him all day, but if he's not logging on (and he's not), he won't see them.

Oh I thought there might be an option that sends an alert to your private email when you get PM'd on the boards.

You need an e-mail address to have an account on this forum. Would it be possible for one of the administrators to look up what it is (if its hidden) and send him a message? I realize it might be against some of the forum rules, but if there is legitimate concern for his well-being, an exception to the rules might be in order.

if we feel that he is in danger we can ask our local leo to contact his leos and check on him. it has been done before.

keep in mind that he may be baker acted and instutionalised.

if we feel that he is in danger we can ask our local leo to contact his leos and check on him. it has been done before.

keep in mind that he may be baker acted and instutionalised.

no that I am nor was not.

I was sleeping, thanks for your concerns.
The meds tire me out

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back