Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray For My Daughter

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jus10

My daughter Allison isn't even two months old yet. She's been crying like crazy all week and is consistantly throwing up after nursing (this has been only recent). My wife called her pediatrician who said she was concerned about the throwing up, and prescribed some medicine to help. Well the medicine has only helped a little, so my wife takes Allison in today to see the pediatrician.

She might have a urinary infection, and they also want to do an ultrasound on her stomach, because the doctor thinks her stomach muscle might be closing up, if it is she'll need surgery. :sad

Her ultrasound appointment is in a half an hour and I'm stuck at work. Anyone who reads this please pray for my daughter Allison. I want the doctor to be wrong and the throwing up to be something else... but please, it scares me and I need as much prayer that can be given.

Thank you

I don't know all of the details yet, but it doesn't look like Allison needs surgery and my wife said in her text everything looks good so far. :pray

So my wife says Alli's okay for now. They have to go back next week to do another ultrasound on her tummy. The passageway from her tummy to her intestines is very thick and could close up. If it closes up they have to do the surgery. But this is why she's been throwing up her food, not everything is going down. (My poor little girl.)

It looks like she also has a vaginal infection too. But she's been a happy girl yesterday and today. I just pray God fixes everything without having to do the surgery. It's a scary thought to have a baby go through a surgery.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back