Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Postal 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
N

Norselander

Anyone tried this game?
It is very funny, the mission on quest 1 is very simple:

1) get check
2) go to bank and pick up money
3) buy milk

But what you also can do, is to kill people, just for fun :biggrin
You can hit their head of, shoot them, piss on them till they throw up, set them on fire etc...
A really funny and violent game!

RECOMMENDED :angel:

Didn't try it - it looked repetitive. Have you tried Simpsons Hit and Run yet? I'm thinking about renting it sometime soon.

BL

Haha, right you are :biggrin
I just thought there would be many of you considering that kind of entertainment blasphemic or something...

Well, I mean if it is violent just to for the sake of violence then it's usually cheesy. But I love Halo - I play LAN games almost every week on it!

BL

Blue-Lightning said:
Didn't try it - it looked repetitive. Have you tried Simpsons Hit and Run yet? I'm thinking about renting it sometime soon.

BL

My nephews (my sister actually), got me the game for Christmas. It's not a bad game, but I have set it aside because I am pretty close to finally finishing Morrowwind.

Then it'll be back to the Simpsons, and RainbowSix 3.

Postal 2 is a pretty terrible game, lame graphics, long loading times and its only selling point seems to be that its gross.

Simpsons hit and run is ok, few funny things and all the original cast voices. Can get a bit frustrating on some of the missions but still worth renting (I wouldn't suggest buying tho).

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back