Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Praise the Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Marianne333

So, I was going to the city for a photo session. I had in mind to take pictures of the fountain in the afternoon to see how it would look. But in my mind I was not focused on the photo session but was bugging and thinking about what had happened the day before. I was bugging about it even as I was on the subway and then walking to my destination. Then when I finally got to my destination I saw to my total disappointment that the fountain was NOT working. I just plopped on the bench so disappointed and upset and sat that way for about half an hour. Then I thought it is because I was bugging about yesterday and was not focused on the photo session. As soon as I thought that, recognized my mistake, I looked up and the fountain started working. And I said praise the Lord!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back