Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for a new job

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

TorchHeart

Please say a prayer for me. I interviewed for a new job, yesterday, and I really want it. It is at Catholic Health Inititives. They are a strong, Christian organization as well as the third-largest health care provider in the nation. Getting in with such a good company that actually focuses on both health care and ministry would be a big deal for me. Please pray that God will help me get this position. Thank you.

TH, I will pray that you have the patience and peace to persevere and be content with where God leads you. If this doesn't happen, I'm certain that you will end up with a job where you look back and say it all made sense. :yes

Whether it is wealth, health or happiness, we have to have faith that the Lord knows what's best for us and will hold our hand through a storm (and believe me, I know the storm of looking for a job).

11I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Try to persevere and be content, knowing that God will lead you to where you are meant to be.

Please say a prayer for me. I interviewed for a new job, yesterday, and I really want it. It is at Catholic Health Inititives. They are a strong, Christian organization as well as the third-largest health care provider in the nation. Getting in with such a good company that actually focuses on both health care and ministry would be a big deal for me. Please pray that God will help me get this position. Thank you.

Jesus we ask you.. if this is where you want TorchHeart then let it be so, your will be done.... Amen

Good luck.. freeway

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back