Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This has been such a hectic time this last month. I've had that real bad flu...has anyone had it? It is the worse flu I've ever experienced....3 weeks of just so sick. High fevers, sweats, vomiting, diarehha, extreme body ache [just crippling] when you have arthritis, fainting, headaches, seizures, sore throat, and the worse feeling in your lungs like there's an elephant on your chest, and sawdusts whirling around in your lungs that causing these terrible coughing spells that make you pass out. Finally, YEAH it's off of me, but man what a long hard road. I just hate to think what the swine flu is like.

In the meantime, my daughter had her baby [it's a boy] last week on the 27th, and of course I've stayed away from everyone I could, not letting anyone come to the house especially the grandkids, [lysol spray became my new best friend though I hate the smell] but man I'm so weak from this stuff. I have no energy, just weak. But at least I got to see my new grandson who was named after my husband last night for the first time. So now he has a little man for one knee, and his little bear for the other, and he's tickled pink that he has two grandsons now. I wanted a girl, well all us ladies wanted a little girl, and chazz said take him back to the hospital cause mommy brought home the wrong baby, she wanted a girl too.

But now this flu is starting to spread around in the family.....and it's bad you guys, real bad. So could you keep us in your prayers please. I'm still fighting off the weakness this flu leaves on you. I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the phone, or any visits, and now everyone is trying to bombard me, and feels like it's setting me back physically to where I've had to just say I can't, love you friends, but I just don't have it in me for visits, or phone conversations. I've got to mail a friend a CD I've promised her, and I can't even get up the energy to go to the post office to mail it. Just going to see my grandson for an hour last night seem to set me back some. I've got emails and PM's to answer, and just sitting here in this chair is draining me.

Anyone else has this flu, my prayers are with you, and your family. Thanks for the prayers guys.

Gosh Carol, I'm sorry you've been so sick :o But so glad you're on the mend now. Take it easy and don't exert yourself! God bless :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back