Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pressure to Surrender

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

834m3r

Hello I am Beamer.

I ask for prayer because I feel that the enemy is trying to get me to give up my salvation and what I have in the Lord.

He is also pressuring me to be a backstabber/traitor/betrayer to my family and friends.

With being a traitor I am being pressured because of my sin nature and being inclined to do wrong and possibly betray.

I get feelings that diablo, demons, evildoers, righteous people with evil: are trying to obtain/acquire/extract/take what I have in the Lord.

And I believe I have SO MUCH In the Lord.

Please pray that there is No Danger for me to lose that I am intended to have in the Lord.

May every single Gift (from infinitesimal to gargantuan, from minute colossal and astronomical medium small large all sizes.) Be stored in the Lord’s Heart and be forever Secure in Him and also be in my grasp too.

May Everything I have and Everything my Spirit Family has be: Irrevocable, Eternal, Secure, Forever Present and in our grasp.

Praise the Lord God is Good IJNA

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Keep building up your faith in Christ and always let the Holy Spirit lead you.

God bless stay strong :pray

Back