Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Questions for Atonement

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Atonement, your testimony of coming to Christ is such an inspiration that it goes to show that God is in charge of everything. He can turn anything around. I've seen Him turn an athiest into His child and now, this story about you, an ex-Satanist converting to Christianity! God is AWESOME!

As I said, I have many questions and if you can answer them, great. If you choose not to, I respect that.

My first question for you would have to be
How did you get into Satanism in the first place?

After my dad was killed by a drunk driver, I became very rebellious. I was an early teen just entering high school. I distant my self from everyone and everything but drugs. I went to alot of parties and met alot of weird people along the way. This night was no exception. I was at a place called "the towers" it's a place were all the teens would party here in my city. An older high school senior was there with his brother who had just got out of prison. All night long he (the brother from prison) was talking about this place Purple Gates. I've heard of this place a few times and was curious to know more. I was given LSD that night something they call window pain, it was actually four hits of LSD on one drop of paper. On the way to Purple Gates, the acid starting to kick in and I was starting to feel really awkard with the people I was around, I guess it was just the things they were saying (giving me a bad trip). Anyway, let me shorten this, because I could go on and on.
After going to Purple Gates I found that this was the house of Satan. But I was welcomed with open arms and it was easy to follow what they were teaching. Now as a teen of my age I was not allowed to particate in ceremonial rituals but only observe them. There are two kinds of rituals performed; blood and sexual rituals. I was amazed at the science behind it, how the ritual itself was perfomred. This is what drew me in more and more, it was unlike anything I have ever seen or seen since. Now most Church's of Satan do not allow non-members to have contact with members. Because an individual’s membership is held in strictest confidence by the Church of Satan. It was a very slow process for me to actually become a member, it was two years later that I became a member. I was a member for a total of two years but I was attending two years before that, so a total of fours years as a practing Satanist.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back