Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Reading anew

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

So, as a child and growing up there are things I believe because it was what I was taught. However I am experiencing Gods Word in a new way. I'm reading John and I am paying close attention to what is exactly being said. Not glossing it over, but carefully reading every word and *thinking* about what they mean. Its really neat! I'm seeing things I never saw. Heard things from Jesus that I never really paid attention to. It is a blessing I believe it happened cause you guys have been praying for me. God bless.

Ten years from now, when you read/study Scriptures for the umpteenth time, you'll discover additional gems that didn't 'shine' during the previous studies. The more you study, the more you learn!

Enjoy growing in your relationship with our Lord, my friend :sohappy

So, as a child and growing up there are things I believe because it was what I was taught. However I am experiencing Gods Word in a new way. I'm reading John and I am paying close attention to what is exactly being said. Not glossing it over, but carefully reading every word and *thinking* about what they mean. Its really neat! I'm seeing things I never saw. Heard things from Jesus that I never really paid attention to. It is a blessing I believe it happened cause you guys have been praying for me. God bless.
When you get finished reading piecemeal, a book at a time, you should read it the way god led men to it all together. Reading it as you would read any other book, from front to rear, it has such significance. And if you read it over and over, every time you do so, God, through the Holy Spirit, that lives in you, will show you different Life Applications for the same passages as you grow more and more in the faith of Him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back