Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Shalom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

hummingbird

Hi everybody, I`m from Finland and please, be patient concerning my english skills...... :biggrin

Welcome to the forums, hummingbird. Don't worry too much about your english. We have some americans who ahve a hard time typing. Me for one 8-)

Ok, please recommend some discussion for me to start here? I mean grammatically easy topic :biggrin

Some of us play over at the question thread in Humor...

Just pick a thread you like, and post. Most of us won't bet to upset over the english.

WELCOME!!!

I am very glad to have someone from Finland here on cf.net

I am a huge hockey fan. Do you follow hockey at all?

Maybe you could give us a few lessons on how to say "I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and He is my Lord and Savior." in Finnish!

DIEM said:

I`m very sorry, most of us finnish people follow formula and ice-hockey and skijump, but me....no. But my passions are training: running, boxing, swimming, powerlift, rollerskating etc etc

Maybe you could give us a few lessons on how to say "I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and He is my Lord and Savior." in Finnish!

Articulate same way like writing:

" Minä uskon että Jeesus on Kristus, Jumalan Poika ja Hän on minun Herrani ja Pelastajani"

DIEM said:

I`m very sorry, most of us finnish people follow formula and ice-hockey and skijump, but me....no. But my passions are training: running, boxing, swimming, powerlift, rollerskating etc etc

Articulate same way like writing:

" Minä uskon että Jeesus on Kristus, Jumalan Poika ja Hän on minun Herrani ja Pelastajani"

Welcome to the forums hummingbird! :biggrin Have you checked out the 'Sports, Health & Nutrition' forum yet?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back