Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Silent Hill

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

shirono

How many of you have gone to see this movie, I absolutely loved it when I went with my brother. Sure some of the movie didn't quite fit with the games, but the acting was good and the story was well written. What did everyone else think of it?

I want to see it, after playing silent hill 4. That film had some really creepy satanic stuff. I really enjoyed it. Well not for the demonic stuff but the deep way the game was made. Good story line and one of the most creepiest atmospheres in a game. I hope the film keeps up, however I am sceptical with the film only with a 15 rating. Unlike silent hill 4 with 18.

I dont want to watch it. Why you may ask becouse of the satanic stuff you say about it. Before I gave my life back to the lord, I had also played silent hill. Now I try to not play/watch things like that. Would you want to watch/play games like that with the lord???? I know that I would not want too.

I don't know.Is it rated R? I can't watch R yet.It looks scary. :-D

born_again_Rick said:
I dont want to watch it. Why you may ask becouse of the satanic stuff you say about it. Before I gave my life back to the lord, I had also played silent hill. Now I try to not play/watch things like that. Would you want to watch/play games like that with the lord???? I know that I would not want too.
so your saying that because youve been saved you can no longer play a videogame have to do with satan. Thats probaly one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard. Its a freakin game it aint real life as long as you are not influenced by whatever your playing its not a bad thing. And yes I would play that game with the lord because Im not going to try and impress him Im going to show him exactly how I act.

Roku55 said:
born_again_Rick said:
so your saying that because youve been saved you can no longer play a videogame have to do with satan. Thats probaly one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard. Its a freakin game it aint real life as long as you are not influenced by whatever your playing its not a bad thing. And yes I would play that game with the lord because Im not going to try and impress him Im going to show him exactly how I act.

It's not a good thing to rip on someone because they don't want to do something that you do. I tried playing the games once, and about twenty minutes into the game had to turn it off because I was getting some very evil, dark feeling vibes about it. I have no intention of ever playing a silent hill game again or going to see the movie.

If others want to they can, I'm not going to stop them. I do in fact agree that if it doesn't influence you, then you're free to do it within christian moral reason.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back