Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs sold hot rod new kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Things like this happen in a town where 'the gut' is three feet of pavement

Every time a bus rolls through town they have to change the population sign.

That was a nice car! Not too many of them around anymore.. But then, there aren't many kitchens like your around anymore either :) I would have tried to talk my wife into just keeping them both :lol

I'm looking at your table and sink. Don't toss them away, somebody will give you good money for them. Might be the same with the cabinets if they're in good shape.

But I know what you mean. Our house is over 100 years old and the previous owner "upgraded" the kitchen 80's style and we just finished the remodel which took about 8 months.

I'm sure you'll love your new kitchen! You'll have to put up some pictures as you progress!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back