Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Spirit of Infirmity?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have addressed issues about unforgiveness in another thread concerning an ex boyfriend.

What I really need prayers for now, too, is my health. In the last 12 months the following things happened to me:

1. Tonsillitus
  2. Staph Infection
  3. Breast Tumor
  4. Blepharitis of the Eye (from the spread of the infection)
  5. EDS- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
  6. Multiple sinus issues (infections, etc)
  7. Deviated septum (I had many surgeries to correct this and the above)
  8. Anemia
I feel as though something is attacking me. I work really hard to keep myself well, but find that I still get sick. I have tried eating right and getting sleep (sometimes 14 hours) and nothing has helped. My doctor ran a sleep study on me and found nothing wrong. Yet, I continue to sleep all the time. She thinks that iron will help a little, but mostly she doesn't know what the issue is - she has me taking Ritalin to keep alert for work and school.

Every one of my senses has been under attack. Please pray for me.

In the last 12 months the following things happened to me:

1. Tonsillitus
  2. Staph Infection
  3. Breast Tumor
  4. Blepharitis of the Eye (from the spread of the infection)
  5. EDS- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
  6. Multiple sinus issues (infections, etc)
  7. Deviated septum (I had many surgeries to correct this and the above)
  8. Anemia

Oh my God, so many infirmities ! ... Lord have mercy on this person.

Of course I will pray for you, Sweetie .... Take heart, we have an awesome faithful Jehovah Jireh / Jehovah Raphae, by Whose stripes you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24).

I used to suffer from chronic sinitis too, for many years. No amount of cheap and expensive drugs helped ... God has healed me COMPLETELY one year ago when a man of great faith prayed for me in this very forum ... Woohoo !! :thumbsup

I will look for the thread and PM to you. We will agree in prayers, Ya ? :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back