Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Stephan, new here, looking forward to discuss Christianity and Christian-faith based project!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

StephanT

As God is perfect in every way, a quote that appeared when I registered on the site:

"Our culture is rapidly decaying as the biblical worldview is ostracized and oppressed. More than ever, Christians need to stand on the authority of God’s Word!"

This sums up my view and motivations. I'm 45, was raised Roman Catholic but never read the Bible or practiced.

As I got to experience life, I witnessed firsthand the devastation and inhumanity of Hegelian dialectics, postmodernism, mathematical utilitarianism and 'subjective truth' (the four pillars of Western society in 2023).

This made me pause, ponder and study Theology. Life took me places I would never have expected - and I'm currently caring for my mother in palliative care, who has been suffering from Alzheimer's (FTD/PPA) for seven years now.

I'm glad to say I'm Born Again thanks to CFM (Christ Forgiveness Ministries).

I'm also an entrepreneur and would like to use my blessings to create Christian faith-based projects. I'm particularly interested in Intentional Communities, permaculture, seasteading and commune-building. There are some very interesting opportunities to develop our faith and be part of the Great Commission at the intersection of these fields.

I'm joining these forums to discuss such projects, better understand my faith, study the bible and make Christian Friends.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

God Bless you,

Stephan.

As God is perfect in every way, a quote that appeared when I registered on the site:

"Our culture is rapidly decaying as the biblical worldview is ostracized and oppressed. More than ever, Christians need to stand on the authority of God’s Word!"

This sums up my view and motivations. I'm 45, was raised Roman Catholic but never read the Bible or practiced.

As I got to experience life, I witnessed firsthand the devastation and inhumanity of Hegelian dialectics, postmodernism, mathematical utilitarianism and 'subjective truth' (the four pillars of Western society in 2023).

This made me pause, ponder and study Theology. Life took me places I would never have expected - and I'm currently caring for my mother in palliative care, who has been suffering from Alzheimer's (FTD/PPA) for seven years now.

I'm glad to say I'm Born Again thanks to CFM (Christ Forgiveness Ministries).

I'm also an entrepreneur and would like to use my blessings to create Christian faith-based projects. I'm particularly interested in Intentional Communities, permaculture, seasteading and commune-building. There are some very interesting opportunities to develop our faith and be part of the Great Commission at the intersection of these fields.

I'm joining these forums to discuss such projects, better understand my faith, study the bible and make Christian Friends.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

God Bless you,

Stephan.

Welcome to Christian Forums.

Glad you have given your life to Christ, and hope you are able to benefit spiritually from being a member here.

In Christ,
Hidden in Him

Welcome to the forum StephanT ! :wave2
Praying :pray for you and your mother .

Hi Stephan
My father had Alzheimer's.
May God give you the strength you need through this very trying time.
And God bless you for all you're doing for your mother.
❣️

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back