Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] The Devil's handiwork

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

saved4life

I have had blood in my stool for several days now. I am praying like the dickens but could use some online Christians to bring this to Jesus' attention as I am afraid it is the devil's handiwork. (He is at home in the bowels.)

Maybe I am to bleed as a purification as did in the lamentations of Auestrialias? I feel guilty praying sometimes as it seems a sign of mistrust to Jesus and God's plans in HIS hands. :angel:

I certainly WILL pray for you... but you should consult a Dr. or medical expert about this. It may be something simple or something dangerous. We are all called to use the minds and smarts that God gives us. GBY.

O great and perfect God, be strong with S4L in this thing. Guide and instruct, protect and heal... in Christ Jesus. Amen

Deke

^ditto that!

And don't ever, ever feel guilty for praying. Remember that the Bible instructs us to keep asking.

I will pray for you right now.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back