Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Mystery and power of God’s grace!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

donadams

Only Jesus Christ: the way, the truth, the life!
Catholicism Overseer
The Mystery and power of God’s grace!

Isa 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Union with God thru Christ the mediator of the covenant!

Eph 5:32
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Jn 15:1-5
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Powerful grace enables us to do the will of God! Ez 36:25-27

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Initiation into the covenant of grace is by “faith and baptism”!

Mk 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back