Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Passion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GodsWingMan

What do you guys and gals think of the news around the movie the Passion Of the Christ? :robot: :biggrin

I can not even begian to describe the emotions that rose inside of me due to what I saw and hold true. :Fade-color :B-fly:

Hey

I think that just because it is not what some believe in they need to back off of the movie. It is sending a great message to those wha are not Christians and it is showing what Jesus did to save them from their sins. I think it is just a way for some people to get the fame they want. Seriously, leave the movie alone if you are not willing to see it for yoursefl. Many people are judging it when they have not and will not go see it in the first place.

Can any of the teens answer me as to what age that you think would be suitable to go and see this film. My grandson wants to go with us and he is quite mature with his thinking for his age but I don't know whether to say yes or no. Thanks for any help with this.

11-12 at the youngest. I never got sick but it is somethign that runs through your very soul stipping the tears from your body and eaving you tryed and emtpy so you have to go to Jesus to refule your soul. I never wanted to look away because of the love that I felt. :Fade-color :B-fly:

You guys have so much more insight than a lot of adults!!! :fadein:

Whether he went thrugh it or not, no one is going to be a better christian by seeing poor yeshua get the living bejeezus flogged out of him in extreme closeup. That's just a bit much. Good soundtrack though, but I still prefer Jesus Christ SuperStar.

I haven't seen it yet. I can't wait to see it though. From what I've heard, it's awesome!

anti jew? i think not

saying the passion is anti jew is like saying the movie is anti italian. in reality the romans (ancesters of the iltilians) killed him. it was the jews of times and the romans that did it. should we say that the modern jews are responcible. that is like saying modern whites are responcible for enslaving the african americans.

additionally, i was talking to a friend and she read a artical about how a bunch of muslim countries were playing it in major theators because of anti jew thing. they dont like jews so they said hey lets go. turns out as people left they came out finally knowing what exactly happened to Jesus. what he went through. many muslims were saved. there is a reason God allowed the anti jew feelings to become a major issue in america. it was to enable these muslims to see what Jesus actually did.

Well that is a little Vocal, But i somewhat agree with what you are saying.
:robot: :biggrin 8)

I really made me realize how much Jesus loved us and it made me think harder than I've EVER thought in my life.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back