Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The sins of the soul

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Muteasher

This is how I feel only God may and can judge us. As a trans man. I was born a woman. I have fallen short of the glory of God but we all have. Am I proud of being trans? NO but Jesus died for all sins not just for the ones in the past or the future but for all. i have been christian for all my life and it's crazy how much sin is in the church as a child i was SA by someone in my church do i think that is the reason i'm like this ? NO i have always felt different and i wasn't going to be someone's wife or mother i can’t fit those shoes i have tried to be that for my family but i can't change how i feel yes if god tells me to stop i will when i told my mother she prayed and god has told my mother that he just wants my soul and my faith i believe god is a good god and i'm proud to be made by god it is my shortcoming that has made me this way but the way god still is giving me a chance just because of his Love is amazing i have been blessed. i hope and pray that if you are trans you understand that you will be judged by god for your choices but god is good and if you believe and follow Jesus you can too be with the father. do i think LGBT+ topics should be in church? NO church is a place we should go for the lord and only that. talk to god about everything else

Thank you for your time god bless . by Asher Jenkins

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back