Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

This guy claims he's Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Zero Link

This guy claims he is Christ. He wears the mark of 666 proudly and said there is no evil in it. There is no wrong doing, hell and sin is not real. And millions of dollars have been donated to him and toooo many christians and other religions have falled for him.. They are also getting 666 tattooed on their necks, wrists, hands and etc.. Alot have already got them.

http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI39790/

Is the video. My friend showed this to me, there is also a video in that url where he claims he is Christ.. then he says if any christian would listen to him, they would change their faith or w/e he said. But those are only foolish Christians. Weak minded and decieved. They have sealed their souls.

Also, a anime called 666Satan will be out to manipulate young kid's minds.. From ages 10 or younger, to ages 17 maybe older... This anime will be much like the famous anime Naruto. The main character has satan within him, and gets the 666 symbol on his/her hand.

This world has truely fallen apart. I can't say anything else.

I read the story on the URL you referenced.

It is truly a fact that Satan blinds the minds of those who go on in unbelief.

And, seemingly, how others are being misled by this man.

Bick

Very timely:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answer: Are Cults Still Popular?
Billy Graham

Q: Are cults still popular? It seems like we used to hear about them a lot more than we do today. Are people more on guard against them than they used to be, or is there some other explanation? - J.T.

A: Some cults may not be as popular as they once were (or at least in the headlines as much). But others are still active, and new ones seem to spring up all the time. Almost every week, I get letters from people who've gotten involved in a cult or know of someone (such as a family member) who has.

One reason we may not hear as much about cults today is because many people are now reluctant to label anything as "wrong" or "unacceptable" - even extreme new religious ideas or practices. But this overlooks the emotional and social harm that cults often inflict on those who follow them. One characteristic of many cults is that they are led by a strong leader who demands total and absolute obedience from his followers.

I've often asked myself why people become involved in cults. One reason is because down inside we all yearn for God (even if we don't realize it) - and cults promise to satisfy that yearning. And for a time they may deceive people into thinking they've found the answer, or they make them afraid to leave.

In reality, however, only Christ can satisfy our hunger for God, for only He can take away our sins and restore our relationship with God.

The Bible says, "For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God" (1 Peter 3:18).

Have you asked Him to come to live within you, and are you seeking to follow Him every day?

========

Send your queries to "My Answer," c/o Billy Graham, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 1 Billy Graham Parkway, Charlotte, N.C., 28201; call 1-(877) 2-GRAHAM, or visit the Web site for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association: http://www.billygraham.org.

I can't merge, but posters in this thread are welcome to copy their posts to your link... or visa-versa. 8-)

If he dies, let's see if he rises again!

There are so many of these nuts out there. Can he trace his linage to the tribe of Pharez-Judah like Christ did I wonder? Such b******* probably don't know their genealogy past their own grandfathers. The genealogy was important to prove Messiah, something that these "spiritual" people overlook.

In our town in Guatemala, there is a man who says he is Jesus Christ. He has a church of about 100 people. Each week he never shows himself as he says you will die if you see his face. Therefore he puts himself on video. Afterwards, of course, they have a collection!!! That is how easy it is to fool people nowadays! We need to be spirit-filled Christians living in the Spirit 24 hours a day!

Bick said:
I read the story on the URL you referenced.

It is truly a fact that Satan blinds the minds of those who go on in unbelief.

And, seemingly, how others are being misled by this man.

Bick
That is why the Bible says that those who do not know the truth WILL be deceived! And sadly alot of Christians do not even know the truth, why? because they are not in the word or in a bilble based church.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back