Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Transformed by Grace: Leaving Homosexuality to Follow Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family
RSS Feed
Becket Cook shares his story as a former homosexual who worked in the world of fashion and lived a promiscuous lifestyle until he had a transforming encounter with Jesus Christ which led him to walk away from homosexuality.

Podcast users, find today's related broadcast resources here: https://dbx.focusonthefamily.com/me...-grace-leaving-homosexuality-to-follow-christ

Your feedback would be really helpful to us. Please visit http://www.focusonthefamily.com/podcastsurvey to take a brief survey (less than 5 minutes). Thank you!

erGqTKgR4_k

Continue reading...

Ephesians 4:
17So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.18They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.19Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.

side note: I do think there's a genetic component. but I also think it has to be...I dunno..."activated," or...compounded, maybe (?)...by social factors. im not big into psychology and such, but I have no doubt that abuse and such can play a role, and it seems to, for a high % of practicing homosexual and bisexual individuals.

personally...I read somewhere, that as a nation moves towards more laws, less freedom, a more...authoritarian regime, basically...

-actual- rights...freedom of thought and speech, even...freedom, as in more people in some sort of confinement...

are chipped away, but the fluff, the 'fun' --including sexual immorality-- become the new 'rights.'

reading that...shook me, a bit. -eek-

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back