Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Urban Fun

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

7103949061_322dd7c990_z.jpg

That's pretty cool Barb!

Is it just me though, or does it seem that he two tall buildings are out of perspective? Would it ruin the shot if both skyscrapers were moved to the right a bit? Or maybe photoshop the banner out of the picture, or tweak it's perspective? Maybe I'm just off?

Regardless, you do amazing work!

That was an extreme wideangle shot. Let me see if I have the uncorrected one...

Yeah, here's a similar shot that I didn't process...

6991252990_afe1b105f9_z.jpg

Notice, the rig I used to do this, got one guy twice in the same exposure.

Wow, pretty good!

Not trying to be a critic, but the banner on the top right just throws the picture off because it creates the wrong perspective with the brick building. By perspective, I mean if you look at the angle of the banner, and then the angle of the brick building and if you took those lines and kept drawing until they hit a point, that's what I'm calling perspective. Boy, I sure hope I used the right word lol. Anyway, using the banner and brick building as a point of reference for perspective, the sky scrapers seem to be at a different perspective and it throws me off.

The banner is kind of an eye sore as well, and throws the balance off a little too, so getting rid of the banner, I think would just bring this picture full circle IMO.

Regardless, the picture over all is a fantastic picture and you've done some amazing work with it. I really like it, it's a cool picture!

6994156278_a025d34a27_z.jpg

There's pretty good two-point perspective here. But I can see what you mean about the banner. I don't think you'd like it gone, because it establishes depth.

7140271905_7522202172_z.jpg

You drew the perspective from the banner and the brick building perfectly! Perhaps it's just the angle of the left skyscraper that plays jedi tricks on my mind that just throws the over all perspective all out of whack. It was like, multiple different perspectives, especially when the banner doesn't follow the same perspective as the light poles.

For me, loosing the banner takes that little slanted tick out of my eye... and smooths the over all picture out very nicely.

Either way, you do phenomenal work and I really enjoy your pictures, even if I don't comment on many of them. Know I look at them, and enjoy them.

P.S. Anyway to rotate that building into proper perspective lol! Then the banner would match lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back