Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We Need School Police

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

I think that this country needs to have school police. Here in Philly the high schools have school police. These are regular street cops assigned to police the schools for 8 hours a day. My high school had them when I was there. People are now doing copy cat crimes to our children. I must admit you will never know sometimes whats in a persons mind. But for these idiots to walk right in the school door unchecked' is unacceptable. And should not be tolerated by the citizens of this country. George wants to have a sit down and talk about this next week. Because something needs to be done. This could happen to our grand kids. A new security system has to be implemented' ouick time fast and in a hurry. So what do you all think' needs to be done

It's now standard for big high schools to have armed security and video cameras.

Tiny schools should never have armed security. The cost/benefit ratio is not sufficient. The vast majority of these cops would spend their entire careers without so much as breaking up a playground scuffle. Even if our country spent billions of dollars on do-nothing jobs, predators would just look for easier targets.

my old highschool used to be open campus and everything.

after columbine.. closed campus, 1 entry only after school had started. Must sign in, may not take ina bag unless it is searched, cannot visit with out an appointment (unless of course you are a student)

Due to the fact that with the class of 2006, when they entered the highschool, we went from 1 fistfight with the 1.6k students, to 45 in a year, we got an armed police officer to break up the fights.

That wonderful class also had 3 off campus stabbings, and about 9 bomb threats..

grrrrr on 2006.

This one class of kids was so misbehaved and horrible, that school went from being half free, to a complete prison.

peace4all said:
my old highschool used to be open campus and everything.

after columbine.. closed campus, 1 entry only after school had started. Must sign in, may not take ina bag unless it is searched, cannot visit with out an appointment (unless of course you are a student)

Due to the fact that with the class of 2006, when they entered the highschool, we went from 1 fistfight with the 1.6k students, to 45 in a year, we got an armed police officer to break up the fights.

That wonderful class also had 3 off campus stabbings, and about 9 bomb threats..

grrrrr on 2006.

This one class of kids was so misbehaved and horrible, that school went from being half free, to a complete prison.
Where is this school located ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back