Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the Son of Perdition?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have read that the Son of Perdition is a person who will not take part in the glory of God in the afterlife. While that sounds about right to me; that could cover a lot of people, so am wondering what you all believe?

In dictionary.com it states for the definition of the word perdition: a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.

When you read 2Thessalonians 2:1-12 this will explain what the son of perdition is all about.

You will get all sorts of answers as who the son of perdition will be, but to know this is a Luciferian system comprised of economic, political, militant, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.

When you read 2Thessalonians 2:1-12 this will explain what the son of perdition is all about.

You will get all sorts of answers as who the son of perdition will be, but to know this is a Luciferian system comprised of economic, political, militant, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.
Sorry my OP questions is "What is" the Son of Perdition; not asking people to guess "who is". But thank you for your response.

I have read that the Son of Perdition is a person who will not take part in the glory of God in the afterlife. While that sounds about right to me; that could cover a lot of people, so am wondering what you all believe?

In dictionary.com it states for the definition of the word perdition: a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death.
It's a person who kills, steals, destroys and takes pleasure in it, that's the defining character of Satan. Son of Perdition is the personification of Satan, the devil in the flesh. This person has a satanic ideology, which Pastor Brandon nicknamed 180ism - whatever God orders, go in the opposite direction. God clarifies, Satan confuses; God forgives, Satan accuses; God heals, Satan inflicts; God creates the universe, Satan teaches that the universe created itself; God made male and female in His image, Satan vows to break the "binary" and replace it with a "spetrum of genders"; God is truth and life, Satan is lie and death. Sounds familiar?

The two examples given in the NT to refer to one doomed to destruction while they were still alive were Judas Iscariot and the man of lawless. They both refer to one who is unredeemable while still alive.

Hey All,
Perdition is used as a euphemism for a place where Satan will be sent Enlightenedtruth. Revelation 17:8, & 11

The phrase "Son of perdition" is used to describe both judas and the antichrist. John 17:12; and
2 Thessalonians 2:3.

My opinion is don't be one.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

It's a person who kills, steals, destroys and takes pleasure in it, that's the defining character of Satan. Son of Perdition is the personification of Satan, the devil in the flesh. This person has a satanic ideology, which Pastor Brandon nicknamed 180ism - whatever God orders, go in the opposite direction. God clarifies, Satan confuses; God forgives, Satan accuses; God heals, Satan inflicts; God creates the universe, Satan teaches that the universe created itself; God made male and female in His image, Satan vows to break the "binary" and replace it with a "spetrum of genders"; God is truth and life, Satan is lie and death. Sounds familiar?
I love how you put this. Satan gives the counterfeit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back