Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] When God Says No

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JoJo

I would like to ask for prayers for my teenage daughter and her friends and classmates (and teachers). One of their friends was in an accident recently and everyone has been praying for him to recover. But today he died. Please pray that these young adults will be comforted despite having to accept that God's love sometimes includes having to say No. Please pray that these teens will not become mad at God for taking their friend from them, but that they will grow in their faith. Please pray that they will come to understand that God's love is so big that He defeated death on the cross so people like their friend could spend eternity with Him.

Please also pray for this young man's family. This has to be extremely hard on them, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.

Gosh, this is always a sad sad thing to hear about. It is also one of the toughest questions to struggle with in life, especially for young people. I'm sorry for your daughter and classmates, I will pray for them. Especially for the boy's family :sad

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back