Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who does the Cooking?.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If the wife can't cook,are the men doing the cooking?,eating out gets expensive.Men,how important is it to you if a woman is a good or bad cook?.My wife is a good cook,that is one of the reasons I took her from the auction block,Ha,Ha.

If the wife can't cook,are the men doing the cooking?,eating out gets expensive.Men,how important is it to you if a woman is a good or bad cook?.My wife is a good cook,that is one of the reasons I took her from the auction block,Ha,Ha.
Well, I would prefer it if she knew how to cook. I do all the coming myself since I live alone.

It is about roles of men and women and about preparing for marriage.

This applies to both Men and to Women.

One has to prepare for marriage while single, this is as much about one's physical and mental preparation as it is about spiritual preparation.

Men need to prepare to be a breadwinner, a provider.
In todays hostilities towards men and maleness takes courage and dedication.
There is the spiritual preparedness, is one spiritually mature enough to lead one's wife and family?

For women they have the difficult task of being counter cultural, in learning to respect their male lead.
Yes they also have to prepare to earn a living, to be able to function as a wife and mother.

One often reads, hears garbage about wife's obeying their husband, and nothing about the awesome responsibility of a husband to imitate Christ in how he loves his wife!

Marriage preparation for the Christian, is far more challenging than people think.

Hey All,
Cooking is not hard. Saying you can't cook is just being too lazy to do it.
Wash a potato. Wrap it in foil, or don't. Throw it in the oven for an hour. (Oh my God! That's too much work.)
Wash veggies and throw them on a sheet pan and roast them. (No,No,No, the horror!)
Take a chicken breast or thigh, season it, and throw it on the same roasting pan. Wash your hands before you touch anything else for sanitation, place roasting pan in oven.
30 minutes before the potatoes are done. Everything I have described can be done in 10-15 minutes. Its not rocket science. Its cooking.
Make enough to have leftovers and you only need to cook 3-4 days a week. Watch the Food Network. Learn.

Quit being too lazy.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Cooking is not hard. Saying you can't cook is just being too lazy to do it.
Wash a potato. Wrap it in foil, or don't. Throw it in the oven for an hour. (Oh my God! That's too much work.)
Wash veggies and throw them on a sheet pan and roast them. (No,No,No, the horror!)
Take a chicken breast or thigh, season it, and throw it on the same roasting pan. Wash your hands before you touch anything else for sanitation, place roasting pan in oven.
30 minutes before the potatoes are done. Everything I have described can be done in 10-15 minutes. Its not rocket science. Its cooking.
Make enough to have leftovers and you only need to cook 3-4 days a week. Watch the Food Network. Learn.

Quit being too lazy.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Yeah but I like biscuits and chocolate gravy . :)

Whoever's hungry does the cooking. If you don't know how, go watch Gordon Ramsey and Martha Steward and educate yourself. Washing the dishes and wiping the countertop are chores, but cooking and baking are a sacred ritual with therapeutic benefits. The product feeds your body, the process feeds your soul.

I did not pick up my wife I picked her out

Last edited:
Yes, of course you do the cooking, then let her wash the dishes. I cook for myself everyday.

Back