Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Why Do We Believe The Way We Do? (Not what you think)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Can somebody seriously answer that question for me without using the words "Bible" and "Hell" in a sentence? I'm just really curious because although I do believe in Jesus, there are just some things that I can't and won't believe about those taboo words (for the time being of this topic) no matter what anybody else tells me, so without preaching to me and giving me a lecture on why I should believe the scripture in its entirety, is there a logical reasoning for this? Has it have to do with something in the brain or what? Again, I'm sort of regretting already for starting this topic but I'm just really curious why some people believe differently than others. If you can't answer that question without doing what I asked you not to do then please don't reply to this topic because I really don't want to hear it. Either way I am a saved person because I trust Christ with all my heart so your mind can rest at ease.

God calls His own.
There, I did not use the prohibited words! :cool2

A basic explanation:
God's Spirit teaches each one of us what it is to know Him. I believe even if we do not have written words about Him, His Spirit reaches into our spirit in order to bring our thoughts into alignment with Him. Some of us God will be able to reach, others He will not. God does not steal our free will to choose whether or not to listen to His Spirit.

Know this: God is love and He is not willing that anyone of us should perish; He made a way to Himself.

Last edited:
Back in the day when I doubted that God even existed as my life was a mess and felt that Jesus no longer existed in my life was when I gave Him a last chance to prove He was real. That's when I had what I like to call my road to Damascus experience. I don't know if it was God or Jesus or an angel sent to me, but the voice that spoke to me verbally was God speaking to me. I knew then that He was real and had never left me as it was me that left Him. God has made me who I am today and I give Him all the glory and Honor for what He has done for me.

I just stated that I only have a little while before I have to leave for Yoga and Zumba class but I just thought that I would leave everybody reading this with a just a bit of advice. Now none of you guys that have responded so far to this are in this category so you can stop reading now,..however I just thought that I would address the other people out there who have called me evil and satanic for liking Harry Potter, magic tricks, not taking the scriptures seriously one hundred percent blah, blah, blah etc... Stop worrying about me and what I believe and start being concerned with your own beliefs. If you spent less time worrying about me and more time being concerned with yourself there wouldn't be so many arguments and disagreements between us! I mean I mean all of this in the nicest way possible and you have to know that I love all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. But please just mind your own business alright? I would really appreciate that since I mind my own and don't try to change anyone else or their beliefs

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back