Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why doesn't anybody ever post in the science section?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Actually, there is a debate between me (a Bible believer) and a "Christian athiest" who wants to hold an allegorized view of Genesis, perhaps so he can "hold hands" with athiests, worldview-wise. He thinks that God made life using evolution.
find it in "noah's flood proven and evolution refuted" under the science section.

Why doesn't anybody ever post in the science section?​

How many discussions have you started in there?

Hey Riven

I've posted over there a few times as responses. I can't recall ever starting a thread there. Of course, I'm at odds with many and what they consider as provable science when it involves ages past. There's only one being that I know was there and He's given His testimony.

But hey, I'll be happy to join in if you want to talk about the workings of fusion generated power.

God bless,
Ted

Why doesn't anybody ever post in the science section?​

How many discussions have you started in there?
I think like one or two in my time here. One tends to post where there's the most traffic though.

Actually, there is a debate between me (a Bible believer) and a "Christian athiest" who wants to hold an allegorized view of Genesis, perhaps so he can "hold hands" with athiests, worldview-wise. He thinks that God made life using evolution.
find it in "noah's flood proven and evolution refuted" under the science section.
I don't believe in macro evolution...
However, a christian need only believe that however it happened, GOD CAUSED it to happen that way.

If you care to discuss, tag me in over there....
not here.

:topic

"Why doesn't anybody ever post in the science section?"

For over a decade in true good Biblical fellowship with others young and old abiding in Jesus,
we talked about Jesus with one another daily,
and
I don't think anyone was deceived or tricked or brought up science at all. No politics either.
Discussions, prayers, time together was always edifying,
with none of the modern distractions that are not seen even today as helpful.

Except as needed, warnings from Scripture about not participating in darkness(es) at all, but stay in the Light.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back