Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Why i think we need Gods guidance for those who practice witchcraft

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

MayGodHeal

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but...
Lately I've witnessed so many bad things happen in such a short time that it's getting way past coincidence and has been questionable.

Please note that this isn't a debate or anything as I don't know what exactly is involved with practicing witchcraft, however it seems that usually it's to gain something or manipulation. I watched the movie, Conjuring 3 where someone was using witchcraft to manipulate someone into doing evil, killing others for whatever benefit...

So is something like this is happening for real? You think about what happened in the past 5 years or so and ask is there something sinister going on behind the scenes?

I'm sure witchcraft has been practiced throughout the ages and I'm not at all claiming this is true but I think having this conversation with God might be a good place to start. There is evil in the world and people doing evil things and while this has always occurred is there something specific that these people are doing? Are they trying to distract and divide the population?

I don't think anyone, or many people really knows what is actually occuring. There is some evidence to point that it is possible. If you look up videos on urban explorers there is sometime satanic symbols inside abandoned buildings which often is somewhere secluded. There is also an after school satan club that has gained media attention. Who knows what else is actually going on, how far it is and what is the intention?

I know sometimes it's to summon demons. The thing of it is, and more recently some tornadoes have occurred outside of season. I'm not making assumptions with this, however it is questionable.

Again not to debate these certain topics here but I encourage Christians to just have a conversation with God, pray about it. Pray for the truth, pray for a clear message to Christians who don't even question this about what is potentially happening here.

One of these will obviously happen. We'll hear about what is actually happening or much of nothing at all, or speculation. Usually speculation occurs which then we're not getting much of an answer.

But I really do think something is happening to create a lot of bad things that realistically I don't think could be happening at once. It's like a movie script that would seem unlikely to have so many different events at the same time unless something is causing it. Just my thoughts on this but this is just something I've been trying to encourage people to do as well.. I think there isn't any harm in doing so.

People who are Christian walk in Jesus authority. They can not be demom possessed only oppressed. We rebuke them. A Christian will not be cursed because they are in God's covenant covered by Jesus on the cross. I had a hard time following your train of thought. The devil can not change weather. We are at the mercy of God. The bible is completely against witchcraft. Christians are not to fear. Put your eyes on Jesus. He will give you peace.

People who are Christian walk in Jesus authority. They can not be demom possessed only oppressed. We rebuke them. A Christian will not be cursed because they are in God's covenant covered by Jesus on the cross. I had a hard time following your train of thought. The devil can not change weather. We are at the mercy of God. The bible is completely against witchcraft. Christians are not to fear. Put your eyes on Jesus. He will give you peace.

Well didn't say that they were controlling the weather. Though it is a bit concerning..

Yes the bible is against witchcraft, but does it say how God protects us from those who want to harm us with witchcraft?

Well didn't say that they were controlling the weather. Though it is a bit concerning..

Yes the bible is against witchcraft, but does it say how God protects us from those who want to harm us with witchcraft?
2 Thessalonians 3​
1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Psalms 27​
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

The Comforter is there with you MayGodHeal , always remember that . One more thing for you .

The_Whole_Armour_Of_God.jpg

I seen this post dated early yesterday 🤔

"stop accusing women of witchcraft"

This isn't that far off, if satanists are somehow manipulating women somehow to distract men. When I'm at work I focus on the work, not distracted by the women so God is giving me the strength to focus on what I need to.

Of course I'm a believer in Christ. I pray for those who are not and potentially distracted by lust.

The quoted message also shows that I am right that the devil is trying to distract me, and well others as well. I belive there is something sinister going on. This is a really good opportunity for praying for not only for Christian's but everyone else as well.

Its pretty clear that the truth is being distorted and hidden by distractions which would enable people to see the truth about what is happening around them, what's about to happen as well because the satanists has an evil plan. Again this is based on what I'm observing so keep on praying. It has a positive effect!

We are under God's covenant promise and covered by Jesus. Nothing can separate us from God, including spells. God is the real deal. Everything is just counterfeit. God didn't give us a spirit of fear. The holy spirit won't let a spell or curse happen to you. God is working his will in you. Whatever will be will be.

I used some scripture, but don't have time to find them. ",nothing can separate us" is one of them. Same as, "he didn't give us a spirit of fear," hope that helps.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back