Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Yeah, God even Pays the Rent, lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

researcher

Another one a few here have seen, but a good story nonetheless. Lol! :)

About 14 years ago, I was living with Christian roomates in an apt. I ended up being out of work (a situation which God used, lol) and wasn't going to be able to pay the rent. The HS told me to ask one of my roommates if they would help me with the rent. The roommate was a college student who didn't like the fact that I was not working at the moment. He said "no, you need to find work." I had obeyed, but, he said no nonetheless. Two days later, he came out of his room, and, said (sheepishly) "God told me to pay your rent," and he handed me a check for the rent. It was pretty funny, because, he really didn't like the fact that I wasn't working, but, the HS changed his mind in a second. Funny thing, exactly one month later, the Exact same thing happened all over again! Lol. I was led by the HS where to work (temp work), yet, it wasn't enough to get by on. He told me to ask my roommate to help a Second time, and, the same thing happened again, lol. He came back two days later and said, "God told me to pay your rent." He didn't seem to happy about it! LOL! LOL! :lol :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back