Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A heartfelt appeal to Churches in the UK

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello Dear Brother and Sister in Christ.

God's blessings upon you from China.

Let us introduce ourselves, we are the Hobkirk family, dad Keith who is British, Mum Helen and Daughter Sherry, who are both Chinese.

Keith and Helen met in 2011 and married in 2012 and they have a wonderful testimony. Sherry is gifted in the arts and uses her gifts to glorify God.

After many years, we will come back to the Uk to travel and see family and friends, from Mid June to early September.

We will be based for most of our stay in Huntingdon, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire, but will hopefully, be looking to visit other areas of the country.

We will be looking to also visit several countries in Europe, but this is still not fully planned as yet.

If you are a church in the UK and would like to host us, please get in touch with us. We want to serve the church, whilst at the same time, having some time to see the beauty of Britain.

Helen is a church leader, who loves to share the gospel, Keith has an amazing testimony and loves to write and preach God's word. Sherry has many gifts in music and the arts, and we can make a presentation of the real situation for the church in mainland China, as we live right in the middle of it, every day.

I am on what's app, my no is +8615105172560 or email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

We are here to serve, not to be served. Please visit my devotional page at:

https://www.tblfaithnews.com/category/tbl-china

You will find my testimony and also ten pages of my Chinese/English Devotions.

Thanks for reading this

May God richly bless you

Keith and Family

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back