Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Trump a Mass Murderer?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Uncle J

Over in the science sub-forum, some folks (including some Trump supporters) have been posting conspiracy theories about the COVID vaccines. I've also seen the same sort of conspiracies espoused in other right-wing Christian websites that are very pro-Trump. Usually the conspiracies center on the notion that the vaccines are harmful and even deadly, and as a result people who got them are dropping dead unexpectedly and/or experiencing very harmful effects.

But here's the thing.....the vaccines were created under Trump's "Warp Speed" program. Trump urged his followers to get them! Trump got the vaccine himself!

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening told his supporters to get the COVID-19 vaccine, saying it is a safe shot that works.

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told "Fox News Primetime."

Trump, who was quietly vaccinated in January, added that "we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also."

So if the conspiracy is correct, doesn't that make Trump the mastermind behind it? Isn't he therefore at least complicit in mass murder, or possibly even directly guilty of it?

Or is it that the Trump loyalists who are also vaccine conspiracy theorists simply haven't thought this through?

I do find it amazing some pushed everyone to get the vaccine, and even forced many as in no vacccine, no job, yet now try claim they never forced anyone to take it. So thats the excuse, they never forced anyone so there not reseponsible for any outcomes.

I think we should first investigate the American people to find out why they can be talked into taking experimental vaccines and talked out of universal healthcare.

I think we should first investigate the American people to find out why they can be talked into taking experimental vaccines and talked out of universal healthcare.

Why would a government get 10 doses for every individual, and then throw half of them out when they expire? when i dont think was even at the 4th dose?, and, at the start it was known with mutations would need changes to the makeup?.

So ot was known with mutations vaccines need changes to the makeup, so they get 10 per individual, then throw them out when they expired.

Over in the science sub-forum, some folks (including some Trump supporters) have been posting conspiracy theories about the COVID vaccines. I've also seen the same sort of conspiracies espoused in other right-wing Christian websites that are very pro-Trump. Usually the conspiracies center on the notion that the vaccines are harmful and even deadly, and as a result people who got them are dropping dead unexpectedly and/or experiencing very harmful effects.

But here's the thing.....the vaccines were created under Trump's "Warp Speed" program. Trump urged his followers to get them! Trump got the vaccine himself!

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening told his supporters to get the COVID-19 vaccine, saying it is a safe shot that works.
"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told "Fox News Primetime."
Trump, who was quietly vaccinated in January, added that "we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also."

So if the conspiracy is correct, doesn't that make Trump the mastermind behind it? Isn't he therefore at least complicit in mass murder, or possibly even directly guilty of it?

Or is it that the Trump loyalists who are also vaccine conspiracy theorists simply haven't thought this through?
Think you need to look at this text...
1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called

If he didn't commit mass murder already, he is certainly capable of it. He stole our nuclear codes, hid them in Mar a Lago, and who knows what highest bidder he disclosed them to. And that is me not saying either way what he did with covid and the vaccines.

...and of course, as always, some people are okay with that.

Speaking of Trump and classified info....

A binder full of Russian intelligence went missing during Trump's final days in office, CNN reports. And his allies are looking for it, too.

Even more classified intelligence went missing as Donald Trump was leaving the White House in 2021, a CNN investigation found.

A binder full of intelligence about Russia's interference in the 2016 election vanished during Trump's final days in office, CNN reported on Friday, citing more than a dozen anonymous sources. A representative for Trump didn't immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment about the CNN report.

That binder apparently had a lot of information. A court filing from Trump-friendly journalist John Solomon said the binder was "about 2,700 pages and was approximately ten inches thick."

The material inside the binder was so classified, it was kept at CIA headquarters in Virginia and analysis of the intel was kept in a locked safe, CNN reported.

That is, until Trump was leaving office.

On January 19, 2021 — two days before his presidency ended — Trump declassified portions of the binder as part of a flurry of last-minute declassifications and pardons for his allies.

The binder has since gone missing.

A binder full of Russian intelligence went missing during Trump's final days in office, CNN reports. And his allies are looking for it, too.

Even more classified intelligence went missing as Donald Trump was leaving the White House in 2021, a CNN investigation found.

A binder full of intelligence about Russia's interference in the 2016 election vanished during Trump's final days in office, CNN reported on Friday, citing more than a dozen anonymous sources. A representative for Trump didn't immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment about the CNN report.

That binder apparently had a lot of information. A court filing from Trump-friendly journalist John Solomon said the binder was "about 2,700 pages and was approximately ten inches thick."

The material inside the binder was so classified, it was kept at CIA headquarters in Virginia and analysis of the intel was kept in a locked safe, CNN reported.

On January 19, 2021 — two days before his presidency ended — Trump declassified portions of the binder as part of a flurry of last-minute declassifications and pardons for his allies.

Truly mind numbing.

And it's not even at trump. It's that people are okay with it.

The vaccine itself was never my argument. I just believe when it comes to consuming products its an individual adults choice what they consume, or , if they younger the parant or guardians choice.

I mean the vaccine was pushed hard against the people and the majority freely chose to consume the product. Thats fine. But discriminating against those who didnt that crosses the line.

Like where i lived the Leader of the country when questioned openly admitted that those who didnt take it are second class citizens and get less rights in society than others, and no jab no job, thats harsh. Espeically if it was never a policy signed in contract and then suddenly its consume this corporations product or find another job to pay your bills and feed your family.

I dont think many argued the vaccine itself in general, during covid the majprity of those who did not get vaccinated were more about free choice not arguing if the vaccine is good or bad for someone to take.

Those who did argue the vaccine itself, i never seen any link they all trump supporters, even if some were not everyone agrees with everything there favored politician say or do, i mean im sure many Biden supporters dont agree with everything he does or says. Just saying.

Its obvious vaccines can have side efects, even if its low, and thats normal with anything medical that comes with risks. I mean its acknowledged people have had side effects.

I dont think its correct to just tell people somethijng medical is safe and consume it without also saying at the same time ask your doctor if its right for you or simply add there could be possible risks attached. Thats protecting yourself.

Not just random unqualified doctors like the leaders of countrys or politicians pushing people to take something medical saying its safe. Most products protect themselves tl and might have a label like may contain traces of nuts or something just incase someone has allegies as a possible risk.

Thats why doctors only give advice and recommend and will tell patents any potential risks involved and would never force anyone to take anything medical so they not held accoutable if anything happens as its at the individuals consent.

Alex Jones? Seriously? You fall for his crap?

He is a nutcase because anyone who gets as deep into reading and analising political information like him would go crazy, but hes not stupid, he knows alot and many of the things he has said in the past were not conspiracy theories but were either truth or ended up being facts. He does get some things wrong.

He was even questioned how he knew the 9/11 situation would most probably happen and then the USA would go into Afganistan and everything else thats happened like going into Iraq and all sorts, and even mentioned the name Bin Laden, and he said these things all before they happened.

And he said its because he studies all declassified information and analises everything he can, and from there obviously he can have his views and opinions on what he believes, as its freedom of speech and opinion.

oh-no-anyway.jpg

If he didn't commit mass murder already, he is certainly capable of it. He stole our nuclear codes, hid them in Mar a Lago, and who knows what highest bidder he disclosed them to. And that is me not saying either way what he did with covid and the vaccines.

...and of course, as always, some people are okay with that.

I dont know if it was a fact about the nuclear codes or trump selling them to the highest bidder, sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Im sure the USA would have high security around nuclear. Its not just someone might know the nuclear codes so everyone is doomed. I would guess they are changed regulary and the security is so tight it would take many people and stages before a nuke could ever be used.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back