Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rejection and discernment

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kienyui

Calvary greetings to you and your families. I write again to know you opinion about my thought.
The story of Harry Potter is such an encouraging story I have heard as a Christian. Never to give up. An assurance that is will be alright.
My questions are;
1. What happens to our churches today? They have become so judgemental and pray less. They no longer take care of strangers.

Since my predicaments started, I have visited a few churches and the obvious response is that you are not a member of our congregation. I have written to churches and wouldn't even get a reply.

2. Will it be a sin if they can help but afraid I am a scammer?
3. Has God not spoken to them about my situation?
4. Was I mean to languish is pains and hunger
5. Is the anyone any place one can recommend
6. What can I do to make God speak for me?
7. Will God be silence on my situation for life?
Was this my destiny?
Why me?
Forgive me if my questions are not relevant

Pray for me. Pray for me. I had thought the church can interconnect to get someone here but it is practically impossible
We should be more able to help each other. It's the governments that won't even allow help to go through to persons or people to receive help in some other way.

We should be more able to help each other. It's the governments that won't even allow help to go through to persons or people to receive help in some other way.
I wish I was able to receive help that could enable me relocate to a safer place, start up a business and generate more income

This God is truly God. I was such a dedicated researcher in malaria. My work was dedicated to children between 6 months and 6 years and pregnant women. Suddenly God humbled me to a nobody.
Life is such a mystery
I'm so sorry for your troubles.
Keep your 5 year old close to you.
I know 2 women that were given to an aunt to be raised in a different country because of the poverty and the situation they were in.
As adults they've said that this was wrong and they wish their father had kept them even though their life would have been worse.

Things change.
Don't lose hope.
Nothing lasts forever.

I'm so sorry for your troubles.
Keep your 5 year old close to you.
I know 2 women that were given to an aunt to be raised in a different country because of the poverty and the situation they were in.
As adults they've said that this was wrong and they wish their father had kept them even though their life would have been worse.

Things change.
Don't lose hope.
Nothing lasts forever.
I just arrived where he is. We will both die. I honestly don't want to leave him but things have gotten out of hand. I myself is weak. He doesn't not even have the energy to stand and talk, he is just quietly looking at me. It is for days without food.

Imagine GodsGrace and Clueless

I just arrived where he is. We will both die. I honestly don't want to leave him but things have gotten out of hand. I myself is weak. He doesn't not even have the energy to stand and talk, he is just quietly looking at me. It is for days without food.

Imagine GodsGrace and Clueless
My friend, my brother. I pray for you. You are armed with unimaginable strength and courage.

I contacted SDOK the Dutch organization to see if they know more partner organization, I hope they can help as their focus is on prosecuted Christians. I've read your Appreciation Treat and send some of your story to them. All the stories that SDOK share of the people they help are very similar of yours.

I can only hope that they can at least send some knowledge, or contacts if only information that will help you.
I'd be very disappointed if not, since this is their niche-specialty.

My friend, my brother. I pray for you. You are armed with unimaginable strength and courage.

I contacted SDOK the Dutch organization to see if they know more partner organization, I hope they can help as their focus is on prosecuted Christians. I've read your Appreciation Treat and send some of your story to them. All the stories that SDOK share of the people they help are very similar of yours.

I can only hope that they can at least send some knowledge, or contacts if only information that will help you.
I'd be very disappointed if not, since this is their niche-specialty.
I know God is able. I believe there will be and end. How ever it is going to end, I can't tell.
Thank you so so much love, for investing so much time in me and for carrying my burden on your shoulder

I never meant to bother you with my mystery. God had destined us to a life like this. It is God's decision that we are not able to have happy moments. Everyday is another pain, another tragedy, another... sometimes it is best to just end a sad page but I can't gather enough courage to do it.

I know God is able. I believe there will be and end. How ever it is going to end, I can't tell.
Thank you so so much love, for investing so much time in me and for carrying my burden on your shoulder

I never meant to bother you with my mystery. God had destined us to a life like this. It is God's decision that we are not able to have happy moments. Everyday is another pain, another tragedy, another... sometimes it is best to just end a sad page but I can't gather enough courage to do it.
Aren't we all brothers and sisters in the eyes in the Christ. What of a person would I be if not to try help, or at least listen to your story. You could not bother me with your misery, you stated before that even if you would just get a hug, it would mean the world to you. It's my personal belief, my duty, to at least listen to those who need an hearing ear.

In what Disney world would I live if I only wanted to be encountered with happy stories. How we would we know God can heal us if we never feel pain.

What I am about to say might be a very painful reality. But sometimes, the it's the suffering of Christians in unfree situations, that show believers in free countries the importance and strength of God.

Please Plavious Muh Kienyui is a scammer. He has well-established and rich brothers, uncle and sister living in the United states. He scams Christian with fake stories for a living. According to our investigation, there is a crisis in this country but he is not in any way displaced or affected by the crisis but he make good use of the crisis for scamming purposes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back