Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why has Epstein Client List Not Been Released ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Justice Department had it under Barr. So accessible to Trump.
It was the FBI who first took possession and made a criminal evaluation and a detailed itemized listing of all confiscated material .
Yes?
No?
No comment ?
The same FBI that was in the midst of desperately trying to nail Trump to the wall but were completely toothless in their ability to do so.
So desperate and yet toothless in their desperation to nail Trump was the FBI that they offered a 1million dollar bribe to Christopher Steele to lie for them in the effort .

FBI offered Christopher Steele $1 million to prove dossier claims, senior FBI analyst testifies​

Marshall Cohen
By Marshall Cohen
Updated 5:42 PM EDT, Fri October 14, 2022

Yet you believe that with having the dead to rights goods on Trump in hand this same Trump hating FBI said we are sorry for catching you red handed Mr. President, please accept our apology , and we will hand everything over to Mr. Barr and we will be sure to destroy all the itemized records and duplicate copies of not only the client list but all of the video recordings as well .

Lol, yeah that's the ticket .

The same FBI that was in the midst of desperately trying to nail Trump to the wall but were completely toothless in their ability to do so.
Trump has been indicted for dozens of crimes as a result of FBI investigations. So far, he hasn't be indicted for his role in protecting Epstein or or any crimes he might have committed with Epstein.
So desperate and yet toothless in their desperation to nail Trump was the FBI that they offered a 1million dollar bribe to Christopher Steele to lie for them in the effort .
Sounds like a testable claim. What in the Steele dossier has been proven to be a lie?

Here are some of the dossier’s claims that have solidified, at least in part, in light of what we know now.

Bottom line? Trump had the motive and the opportunity to steal the documents. And we already know that he has stolen classified documents.

Trump has been indicted for dozens of crimes as a result of FBI investigations. So far, he hasn't be indicted for his role in protecting Epstein or or any crimes he might have committed with Epstein.

Sounds like a testable claim. What in the Steele dossier has been proven to be a lie?

Here are some of the dossier’s claims that have solidified, at least in part, in light of what we know now.

Bottom line? Trump had the motive and the opportunity to steal the documents. And we already know that he has stolen classified documents.
You forgot to mention that he also stole all the video Epstein had of his client's as well .
The client list would not be of any blackmail purpose without the video after all.
Fraud that you are it is not surprising you neglected to complete your hairbrained crackpot claim by including the actual video proof that has been confiscated.
Not to worry though,typically Trump Derangement Syndrome will cause the afflicted, in their feverish zeal, to forget such vital details

You forgot to mention that he also stole all the video Epstein had of his client's as well .
Show us that.

The client list would not be of any blackmail purpose without the video after all.
Trump seemed to think otherwise. He went to great lengths to pretend that he had never partied with Epstein and his girls.
Fraud that you are
Someone's letting his temper override his judgement; you left out some important details. And you're telling us more about you, than you might want to reveal.

Not to worry though,typically Trump Derangement Syndrome will cause the afflicted, in their feverish zeal, to forget such vital details
Trump derangement syndrome is curable. Calm yourself, start thinking for yourself, and you may find the symptoms going away.

Rather than showing even a hint of distress at the revelation the obvious delight you express in your assertion that 100's of child traffickers will never be publicly exposed, remain unprosecuted, & are free to continue their evil, makes very clear the common thoughts, urges & sinister proclivities towards little children you have a shared delight in with such monsters.
I'm sure they all appreciate your public show of delight & support towards their continued ability to anonymously traffick & destroy the lives of children being preserved.
Your delight in the preserved anonymity of these demonic has revealed more about your own shared spiritual nature, especially towards little children than we ever cared to know.
As the police say , "Birds of a feather."

Joe Biden pretends to gobble up little girl before sniffing her in Finland

Rather than showing even a hint of distress at the revelation the obvious delight you express in your assertion that 100's of child traffickers will never be publicly exposed
Sounds like you're projecting. I'm delighted that Epstein was caught and his co-abuser is going to jail. I'm glad the prosecutor who gave him a slap on the wrist and was rewarded with a cabinet appointment was forced to resign in disgrace.

They may never get all Epstein's fellow pedophiles, but we can hope. Why would you hope otherwise?

iu

She doesn't look Finnish. That doesn't look much like Biden, either. He looks like one of Epstein's pals, doesn't he?

They may never get all Epstein's fellow pedophiles, but we can hope.

You have already told on yourself, all pathetic attempts at back peddling now notwithstanding
Even more telling the fact that you actually protected Trump for over 2 years with your silence about his securing the identity of himself 100's of these child trafficking snakes, until you were hard pressed by your better demons to betray your allegiance to the club.
I have heard the allegiance to this demonic club of child proclivity crosses all religious ,social, economic, political lines.
The demonic desire being that strong.
With your 2 year protection of silence for a man you hate in every other regard you have proven that to be true.

You have already told on yourself, all pathetic attempts at back peddling now notwithstanding
Even more telling the fact that you actually protected Trump for over 2 years
If you think so, you haven't been paying attention. Go back and look.
I have heard the allegiance to this demonic club of child proclivity crosses all religious ,social, economic, political lines.
The demonic desire being that strong.
I pray that whatever demon it might be affecting you, that God helps you overcome your difficulties.

I mean, the worlds most advanced intelligence and security can find Bin Laden no problem ,
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

You really believe that finding Bin Laden was 'no problem'? Yea, it was like Monday we woke up after the WTC attack and by the next weekend he was dead and gone. Yea, like that 'no problem'? Finding Bin Laden was a big problem for many years and took thousands upon thousands of manhours and millions of dollars in investigations. Really? You believe that finding Bin Laden was 'no problem'? Might be a bit tokin' the bong man.

God bless,
Ted

You really believe that finding Bin Laden was 'no problem'? Yea, it was like Monday we woke up after the WTC attack and by the next weekend he was dead and gone. Yea, like that 'no problem'? Finding Bin Laden was a big problem for many years and took thousands upon thousands of manhours and millions of dollars in investigations. Really? You believe that finding Bin Laden was 'no problem'? Might be a bit tokin' the bong man.

God bless,
Ted

No i dont think it would have been easy. I was more saying if they could find Bin Laden surely they can find out or know something as simple as who left a bag at the WH as its the most secure and protected fscility in the world.

God bless,
Ted

The whole point is the WH is suppose to be fully protected and secure as its the Presidents residence, and if someone can easy take illegal substances in there it doesnt look good. It was only coke but it could have been anything.

I just thought anyone who enters WH property before they enter would have to go through security similar like at a airport to make sure everyone entering is clean and got nothing on them, in the name of safety.

And no one needed to know about it either, it didnt need to be on the media for the world to know anything, it probably should have been kept closed under investigation.

No i dont think it would have been easy. I was more saying if they could find Bin Laden surely they can find out or know something as simple as who left a bag at the WH as its the most secure and protected fscility in the world.

Well, maybe you've not been a participant in such an endeavor. 'How' exactly do you think it's easy to put a bag of cocaine found lying around in an area that gets lots of people throughout the day, in a specific individual's hand?

Just curious why you think that's such an easy task. I don't think there's anyone in the present or past administration, or within any of our law enforcement divisions that is a mind reader.

God bless,
Ted

Yes, they do. I doubt that anyone is going to consider that expense worth it just to find that one or two people a year who might bring drugs into the confines of the WH. Some things we have to just let go because it's impractical to handle the issue differently.

God bless,
Ted

Its just basic security really. Like the airport, before anyone gets on a plane they get screened and have to get past a sniffer dog. They dont just pick up drugs they can pick up all sorts, all different substances or residue that may be of concern. Great security. They know whos been having a sniff there. They can sniff the sniffer. Lol.

When i go picked up by security once i was just honest and told them it was where i used to keep my weed, i dont smoke anymore or had anything on me, it was just an old stash spot in my wallet they picked up. Thats good security.

Quite funny the other day i went through security and was fine and then i went back out and when i walked back through again they picked up something on my genitle region, and i was thinking and said dang no you aint going there and checking that out and laughed. Thankfully they didnt have to violate my privacy.

As soon as it was known all Joe and Hunter needed to do is willingly take a drug test and then no one would assume it maybe could have been them and the off the suspect list. Everyone who has been there is a suspect, thats how investigations work. Lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back