Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

3) Wisdom

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Emmanuel

Blessed are all your answers to the thread of 1: Faith. You all came together to speak on Faith without just quoting, but also proved by example through your experience which confirmed your quotings. That is what i meant by "let your Christian be your Faith" ; for faith is the conviction of things not seen and assurance of things hope for. Faith seeks the truth and the truth is the word which is Scripture which became Living Word and through the living word we became apostles or known as christians. Do you now understand thread 1: Faith. Does Scripture not tell us that without faith we cannot please him?; ask yourselves what is faith, which is the assurance; knowing for sure without a doubt of what we hope which is in the word. Does Scripture not tell us that faith is useless without works. Without eating from the bread we cannot be full without also drinking from the wine. Those that understand this can attest. and all of you who commented attested without fully undersatnding; for Scripture says blessed are those who have belived without seeing.

Understand: Now do you understand why the Son was sent through the Holy Spirit; and the Word became flesh; Jesus. Now do you understand why its said through Him we can be saved. Do not just read, but also show and attest to what you have read and belived. Now do you also understand why its said to seek and youll find, ask and it will be given, knock and it will be opened to you. Let us drink not water, but water that turned into wine, which is His blood, through the Holy Spirit, let us eat not stale bread, but bread from Him which is His body, through the Word, we may not be just drunk. He did all this because he loves us and His Son.

Love; lets talk about love.

Hope; Faith; Love
Hope is left. Faith is worked through Hope; Love is produced through Faith. The ground; the farmer, The seed; the water, The tree; the fruits. Without the faith there was no love, without the faith there was no hope.

Word; Son; Holy Spirit
Word is left. Son is worked through the Word; Holy Spirit produced the Spirit. The Scriputre which is the Word left by the Farther; the Son sent by the Father, The Holy Spirit came Spirit. Without the Son there was no Holy Spirit; that produced Spirit. Through the Son we can know the Word and Spirit.

What is Love?; who of you can define who is love? can you say you have love. With that being said, Just like thread 1: Faith, how can one show love?

Blessed are all your answers to the thread of 1: Faith. You all came together to speak on Faith without just quoting, but also proved by example through your experience which confirmed your quotings.

The atheist's experience is that there is no God. Is his experience accurately reflecting reality? Not according to God.

If the Christian is not experiencing all that God says is true of him, is the Christian's experience greater, more true, than what God has said is true? No.

Be careful, then, not to set personal experience as the Final Arbiter of what is and isn't true. What God says is true whether we experience that truth or not.

Faith seeks the truth

??? Not necessarily. Atheists exercise faith in all sorts of things every day but they aren't "seeking truth" as a necessary consequence of doing so. The very fact that an atheist is an atheist demonstrates they aren't seeking truth, though they exercise faith in their doctor, dentist, spouse, the cooks at their favorite restaurant, and so on.

the truth is the word which is Scripture which became Living Word and through the living word we became apostles or known as christians.

All truth is God's truth, but not all truth is in God's word, the Bible. For example, though a chemistry textbook is full of truth concerning chemistry, none of that truth is offered to us in the Bible.

Scripture has not become the Living Word. The Living Word, who is Christ (John 1:1), existed long before the Bible came to be.

Also, there have been no apostles since those named in the New Testament. Certainly, no Christian today is an apostle, though he is a disciple of Jesus, a child of God, a saint, king and priest, etc. .

Without eating from the bread we cannot be full without also drinking from the wine.

??? This is nowhere stated in Scripture... I'm not even sure what you're talking about here...

Understand: Now do you understand why the Son was sent through the Holy Spirit; and the Word became flesh; Jesus. Now do you understand why its said through Him we can be saved.

??? The Son was sent by the Holy Spirit? Chapter and verse, please.

I've understood for many decades why I'm saved through Jesus Christ...

Do not just read, but also show and attest to what you have read and belived.

??? I do this every day. How about you?

Let us drink not water, but water that turned into wine, which is His blood,

??? What?

let us eat not stale bread, but bread from Him which is His body, through the Word, we may not be just drunk. He did all this because he loves us and His Son.

Oookayyy...

Faith is worked through Hope

Faith is secured and enlarged by knowledge and a settled confidence in that knowledge born of experience.

2 Timothy 1:12
12 ... for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

1 John 4:16
16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us...

Romans 10:14
14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard?...

Romans 10:17
17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

And so on. If I have not heard or seen the truth, if I am ignorant of it, I can't exercise faith in it.

Love is produced through Faith

No, love is produced by two means in the life of the Christian: By a knowledge of God's love (1 John 4:16-19) and by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5; Galatians 5:22).

The ground; the farmer, The seed; the water, The tree; the fruits. Without the faith there was no love, without the faith there was no hope.

Do you know what "gobbledy gook" means?

Word; Son; Holy Spirit
Word is left. Son is worked through the Word; Holy Spirit produced the Spirit. The Scriputre which is the Word left by the Farther; the Son sent by the Father, The Holy Spirit came Spirit. Without the Son there was no Holy Spirit; that produced Spirit. Through the Son we can know the Word and Spirit.

What is Love?; who of you can define who is love? can you say you have love. With that being said, Just like thread 1: Faith, how can one show love?

This is, I'm afraid, a confused mess of words and phrases; what some might call a "word salad." If you want to encourage and teach folks spiritually, I would urge you to develop your communication and reasoning skills. Also, it appears you could use some education on interpretive hermeneutics. Maybe address these deficiencies before you set about telling others what to think. Just a thought.

Blessed are all your answers to the thread of 1: Faith. You all came together to speak on Faith without just quoting, but also proved by example through your experience which confirmed your quotings. That is what i meant by "let your Christian be your Faith" ; for faith is the conviction of things not seen and assurance of things hope for. Faith seeks the truth and the truth is the word which is Scripture which became Living Word and through the living word we became apostles or known as christians. Do you now understand thread 1: Faith. Does Scripture not tell us that without faith we cannot please him?; ask yourselves what is faith, which is the assurance; knowing for sure without a doubt of what we hope which is in the word. Does Scripture not tell us that faith is useless without works. Without eating from the bread we cannot be full without also drinking from the wine. Those that understand this can attest. and all of you who commented attested without fully undersatnding; for Scripture says blessed are those who have belived without seeing.

Understand: Now do you understand why the Son was sent through the Holy Spirit; and the Word became flesh; Jesus. Now do you understand why its said through Him we can be saved. Do not just read, but also show and attest to what you have read and belived. Now do you also understand why its said to seek and youll find, ask and it will be given, knock and it will be opened to you. Let us drink not water, but water that turned into wine, which is His blood, through the Holy Spirit, let us eat not stale bread, but bread from Him which is His body, through the Word, we may not be just drunk. He did all this because he loves us and His Son.

Love; lets talk about love.

Hope; Faith; Love
Hope is left. Faith is worked through Hope; Love is produced through Faith. The ground; the farmer, The seed; the water, The tree; the fruits. Without the faith there was no love, without the faith there was no hope.

Word; Son; Holy Spirit

Hey All,
Emmanuel, here is one for you. Explain where the love is in kicking Adam and Eve out of the garden, and sentencing all mankind with a sin nature, just for eating a piece of fruit. Show me the love. That is an actual question I was given one time. I will give you a chance to answer it.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Emmanuel, here is one for you. Explain where the love is in kicking Adam and Eve out of the garden, and sentencing all mankind with a sin nature, just for eating a piece of fruit. Show me the love. That is an actual question I was given one time. I will give you a chance to answer it.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
May I; what needed to happen did happen, the tree of knowledge was given for a reason. If God did not love His Children; He would have simply destroyed them and started over. By allowing His Children to seek redemption, and eventually salvation; God did show His love.

May I; what needed to happen did happen, the tree of knowledge was given for a reason. If God did not love His Children; He would have simply destroyed them and started over. By allowing His Children to seek redemption, and eventually salvation; God did show His love.
Hey All,
Not good enough. Being sentenced to death over eating a piece of fruit, how is that love? This is a sin? This is something you or me would forgive in a second. We are more forgiving than God? If God knows all things, and He put the tree in the garden, then God acted in a premeditative manner. His obvious purpose was to let Adam and Eve be tempted. And God knew they would fail. So you cannot claim love after the fact. Where is the love before the act? No, you need to do better than that.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Not good enough. Being sentenced to death over eating a piece of fruit, how is that love? This is a sin? This is something you or me would forgive in a second. We are more forgiving than God? If God knows all things, and He put the tree in the garden, then God acted in a premeditative manner. His obvious purpose was to let Adam and Eve be tempted. And God knew they would fail. So you cannot claim love after the fact. Where is the love before the act? No, you need to do better than that.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
I have a post in the "unorthodox Christian thread" where I do reveal the origin of mankind; which does reveal mankind's purpose. The "Holy Spirit or soul even" that stood within Adam and Eve had already Fallen from Grace well before either of them stood upon this earth.

The love is; God, Our Heavenly Father; giving us all a second chance.

These are the seven spirits of God given to His Church through that of Christ Jesus that keeps us in the will and truth of God and His word.

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne.

Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Pro 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Pro 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Pro 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

If everyone would rely on the Holy Spirit to completely teach them then no one would ever veer from truth and we would all be in one accord, but we do not see this happening because so many try to use a carnal logical mind or they rely solely on their Pastor to teach them. Each has a Bible that clearly defines what faith is and also the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. What more do we need.

Back